World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Such a long maintenance, I was kind of salty my guild decided to start raids tomorrow instead of tonight, but now I'm kind of thankful for it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
most likely black market auction house items?

those people are all decked out in BOE shit and BMAH items for certain. Rich as fuck lol

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, definitely BMAH items. Which is bullshit and shouldn't exist, but that's another topic entirely.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I love the BMAH though. The last 2 days however on my server it hasn't sold anything good. boo. I don't really think it's bullshit cause if someone else is looking to buy it you end up paying some stupid ass prices for an item, and what better goldsink than a goldsink that can actually get you something neat

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whew, goddamn that guy has spent some serious gold on gear. I'll just get some highmaul drops o_O Imagine 638 ilvl is alright to start it... And maybe a LFR piece or two if I get lucky before doing regular raid.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I won the container off BMAH yesterday and it had warforged 701 ilvl dps neck!!!...AGI dps...fuck...

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
@mynagas, the naga hex is 10 times better than the 12 button version.
So much more manageable imo. Love my hex. Still, I feel like I need a better way to maintain movement while hitting buttons. Thinking about just using shift modifiers on my hex buttons, should cover most of the things that interfere with movement? Working on it.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, definitely BMAH items. Which is bullshit and shouldn't exist, but that's another topic entirely.
Why do you dislike the bmah? Seems like a pretty decent gold sink; probably goes a long way in maintaining a healthy economy.

xzi

Mouthbreather
But the chances of getting BiS items aren't always very high. BMAH always has stupid shit like TCG items or items no longer obtainable from old raids like T3, or mounts, pets, etc. Like you said though, if someone has that much money to blow on the BMAH then they probably have more than enough to buy a carry.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Servers are shitting the bed right now. Things went well with people yelling about forming groups for World Bosses etc and then BAM 3-6 mins of solid lag followed by a few brief chunks of stability and then slammed again.

This is a DDOS I assume?

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So much more manageable imo. Love my hex. Still, I feel like I need a better way to maintain movement while hitting buttons. Thinking about just using shift modifiers on my hex buttons, should cover most of the things that interfere with movement? Working on it.
Thats what I did, to make it simple this is how i bound my mouse buttons on the Hex. 1- defensive cd1, shift 1-defensive cd2 2 spell interrupt, shift2- Healthstone (I rarely use this anymore, I add healthstones to healing type cd's 3- varies alot on my dk i use it to transform my ghoul, other classes I put AoEs on it, shift3- Again situational on my dk I have empowered rune weapon 4- autorun 5- Situational non rotation abilities which varies alot by class 6- ground mount shift6- flying mount

All those numbers on the Hex I use the numpad keys for so they don't interfere with my usual keyboard keymapping. I also use control key modifiers to activate very situational abilities such as engineering speed boost, path of frost etc.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The servers are really bad. Have not seen them like this in a very long time. Even more amazing is how this was proceeded by a very long down time.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I imagine the downtime carrying over into primetime is causing a significant part of the problem. Plus the interwebs are in a shitstorm of DDOS attacks right now, though there's no way to tell from the IPViking map who the real targets are.