World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damnit, I'm basically finished with heroics on my main, so for the past few days I've just been extending my cleared heroic lockout ID's for the inn's daily quests and walking into the empty zone and looting the quest objective. But apparently, that'sbeing fixed. Sigh...
Can you quote the post?

I hope this fucking fixes skyreach, I fucking hate that it's 3 trash pulls in (or is it 4? whatever, stupid).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you quote the post?

I hope this fucking fixes skyreach, I fucking hate that it's 3 trash pulls in (or is it 4? whatever, stupid).
This.

We're aware of this behavior and have been working on a hotfix that's currently being tested to address this. To encourage players to stick around, quests received from the Garrison Inn will receive an additional condition to defeat the final boss of the instance.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What was the patch that went in today? I know the store has 2 new items but other than that.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Super weak that the laughing skull mount is a cash shop item, I would love to be able to get one in game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think when they originally announced it they said it was going to be a $$ mount

--

MW blows in arenas, you're smokin crack vitality lol
Disc and holy priests are both crazy good, why they gave them silence is beyond me lol

Vitality

HUSTLE
The only healer that doesn't suck colossal dick is disc priest in arena (maybe holy paladin). MW's are gods in rbg. Atleast the ones I play with.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like druid healers because I love seeing a constant stream of green numbers scrolling up my screen. It makes me feel more secure as a tank.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Any of you WoW vets have any idea how viable it'd be for someone to get high iLVL gear solo via gold? I don't know how frequent awesome shit is on the bmah. I have a friend who is vehemently opposed to group content -- I'm wondering if he could get rich farming old raids for rare drops or some shit like that, and then buy 665+ gear with it?

What's a solo player do to farm up massive gold, other than be Vitality? I.e., it has to be actual combat-related content.

that was hotfixed last week, they just didn't update the notes until today/yesterday.

Holy paladins are great, not sure why people would avoid them
Holy is really, really shitty for 5 mans at the moment. AE heals were essentially gutted, mobility is non-existant and single target heals do considerably less direct healing than most other healing classes. Right now, it's basically throw up both beacons, spam flash of light, prism for group damage and hope people stay out of shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Once you get a bit of geat (635 ish) it starts becoming cake as far as heroics go. It still massively depends on your tank and people not standing in shit though. You just simply can not heal through a lot of trash in this game if people are standing in things.

Challenge mode though, if someone stands in shit there's no saving them whatsoever. But that goes for any healer I'd imagine

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's a solo player do to farm up massive gold, other than be Vitality? I.e., it has to be actual combat-related content.
I think by the end of the expansion selling raid runs and playing the market are going to be the only good money makers. Old world farming is already dead. New ore is worthless and herbs are really dropping in price, leather seems fairly stable but has come down a bit. Their best bet is to just make their own gear over time probably. Or better yet, if they don't want want to raid or do group content they really don't need higher iLvl gear. It's not really going to benefit them since they're doing content that can be soloed in level 100 greens. They should work on farming up good transmog gear and looking awesome.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really don't care for the blood DK rotation these days.
There's a fair amount of rune holding micro that is super tedious and simply does not happen with the other tanks at all. Prot warriors and burning shield block on CD unless planning for a flurry effect or something, bears are savage defense'ing pretty constantly w/pulv as a tiny cd that's essentially spammed, prot paladins are spamming SoR pretty consistently with WoG getting more love on magic fights -- mostly burning that as they get it as well as the SoR buff simply adds time. DKs on the other hand require you to bank 2 death runes and have an addon for resolve (or high tank midichlorians). The difference between a death strike pre burst and post burst is fucking immense in utility. Luckily plague leech / blood tap help compensate a ton for this. But still, lots of holding and just jerking it til something happens -- and i'm a spammer :3

Saban_sl

shitlord
I miss heart strike, and yeah the rotation feels like alot of waiting and applying diseases while outbreak is on cooldown sucks.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I miss heart strike, and yeah the rotation feels like alot of waiting and applying diseases while outbreak is on cooldown sucks.
??? Are there blood tanks who don't use glyph of outbreak? Blood tap charges grow based on RP spent, not just death coil, so it's much much better to have that shit glyphed. BlooD DKs shouldnt have the strike disease appliers even on their bar.

Vorph

Yeah, Glyph of Outbreak is 100% mandatory now, that alone will be a big change to how blood performs. Also, you're running Defile and not that other crap, right?

Still sucks holding runes for DS though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's still pretty gay that blood has virtually no abilities where they swing that big ass 2h they old. Which is pretty retarded

Vorph

My biggest pet peeve would be how much that fucking Blood Boil sound effect gets on my nerves after about 3 pulls into a dungeon.