World of Warcraft: Current Year

xmod2_sl

shitlord
When the wife is throwing vag at you its hard to turn down to hang out with my internet friends
frown.png
Wife pussy? You've had that shit on farm forever. Highmaul is still novel.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Wife pussy? You've had that shit on farm forever. Highmaul is still novel.
I always thought marriage was a peice of paper you sign agreeing that she can stop having sex and you won't leave her.

Catch that shit when it's thrown at you my man.

Inque

FunEmployed
Have any mages tried fire since the couple buffs they got yesterday? It seems like the buffs to crit they got would help quite a bit at the lower gear levels.
Its still highly gear Dependant but with the changes I went from 23% to approx 40% crit and DPS is around 14k in Normal/Heroic. Mage is mostly 630 gear and a couple choice 645 gear, ilvl average 637. They still have a long way to go, though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dragoon is the dude who would "retire" from the game all the time, every time making a retirement post on his guild's forum that nobody gave a shit about. Then in between, he'd come back and remind everyone that he was retired.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was totally cooler having to calculate the item budget yourself like in WoW vanilla

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Remember the good old days, when +(#)HP being higher was what really mattered!

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I hope you all realise that blizzard could quite easily balance the game, but they would have to actually split it between pvp and pve. I still think the reason they don't have different tunings in pve and pvp is because if pvp becomes balanced, it'll be stagnated and the players will probably be bored faster. Truly, if everyone had the same gear there they could tune it in such a way that it'll eventually be pretty balanced. But that would remove any incentive to pay a monthly subscription to hunt for new items, so they won't go that route.
This. Also the reason we will never see any interesting classes like bards, enchanter etc. Can't have anything that will imbalance PvP. Heaven forbid. They still think WoW will make it to esports. Fotm generic 3man arenas did not teach them anything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The time for this game to be an esport has come and gone.. no one wants to watch this, they all want to watch LoL. Blizzard realized that with their shitty HoTS game. Just give us bards, playable with a guitar hero controller!!

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kinda goofy that a physical copy of this game is the same price as a digital one. Trying to see if I can find it for less than $50.

Tenks

I saw it on a few of those i-have-no-idea-if-legal-but-sure-is-shady discount CD key sites for like $40

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was a little surprised the game was $50 as I thought previous expansions were $40, but I could be and am probably wrong.

Tenks

I was also a bit surprised. I could have sworn they were $40. Seems high for a game that already required the base and a monthly fee.