World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's also completely optional and defaulted to off. You fags will cry about any fucking thing.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i wouldn't call rerolled adults bro, their "s crew" are borderline man-children at best.

also those healer dps buffs are all pvp based, no mythic encounter is going to "need" healers to dps.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
It should be defaulted to non-existence.

Immersion, yo - WoW is just full of it.
You don't even play this game -- explain why you're trolling the thread again? Are you worried about your robust selection of WoW-playing friends spamming you with twitter messages?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I guess Im dense? So they small upgrades are available in the salvage yard but not the big follower upgrades?
You can still get a +3 / +6 / +9 token, but you can't get a 615 / 630 / 645 token anymore. Unless you're a brand new 100 or rotating followers from the Inn, odds are you don't need base sets, only upgrades. I'm already selling any base set except the 645 ones "just in case".

The S Crew is my doing, it's a channel in-game that I convince myself is a way of organizing the good and reliable players. In reality, it's just a way for me to cause trouble in guilds. That being said, the channel is the reason things got done at all as far as raiding, it just didn't work out as well as I hoped. Mostly because I didn't have any desire to lead and organize this xpac, but a few too many got invited this time around who shouldn't have been there. I'll fully admit to being a man-child, but I always thought you were a good player Needless, that's why I invited you to the channel. If you're someone who wasn't in the channel, it doesn't mean I think you suck, I probably just didn't play with you much and really haven't added anyone new to the channel in a long time due to lack of interest. The whole "here's the same content 4x" ruins the game for me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The S Crew is my doing, it's a channel in-game that I convince myself is a way of organizing the good and reliable players. In reality, it's just a way for me to cause trouble in guilds. That being said, the channel is the reason things got done at all as far as raiding, it just didn't work out as well as I hoped. Mostly because I didn't have any desire to lead and organize this xpac, but a few too many got invited this time around who shouldn't have been there. I'll fully admit to being a man-child, but I always thought you were a good player Needless, that's why I invited you to the channel. If you're someone who wasn't in the channel, it doesn't mean I think you suck, I probably just didn't play with you much and really haven't added anyone new to the channel in a long time due to lack of interest. The whole "here's the same content 4x" ruins the game for me.
Haha word, i honestly don't know who was in the channel.. i joined that one night when i was drunk, joined the next morning and saw the retard brigade of krassus and them guys in it so i just left and never joined it again. It was more of a shot at those man-children, not you. You crack me up and you're a good player lol

I actually thought it was their stuff, not yours.. oopsies!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its confirmed. Fart thinks I'm a terrible player and I think he's insinuating that he hates me.

I feel if I didn't self start a lot of things they would never get done as well. I set up the Saturday raids because that's all i can really do. If I waited for someone else it might never happen. A few guys have shown good dedication and a desire to lead which is great as well.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Fuck you, Blizzard. Fuck you. Fuck.
S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera - Item - World of Warcraft

biggrin.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Its confirmed. Fart thinks I'm a terrible player and I think he's insinuating that he hates me.

I feel if I didn't self start a lot of things they would never get done as well. I set up the Saturday raids because that's all i can really do. If I waited for someone else it might never happen. A few guys have shown good dedication and a desire to lead which is great as well.
I would rather stab my eyes out than lead. I don't have the patience for that kind of thing. Was an officer in my EQ guild for a few months, then burned out and left for a few months. I am much happier and saner as a straight up support person.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's just the dude who stalks me that has been crying for months about the same dumb shit. Remember hes the guy who watches videos and knows better than people doing it? Commenting on that drove him into a frenzy and now were "lOLLL MLG proz, man childs, pro wow gamer and all bads"

@That channel causes so much drama and Fart loved that everyone thought it was me, I just enjoyed the shit show of people wigging out.