vGrade
Potato del Grande
- 2,034
- 3,122
Theres that word againPlanning to go UD Fire Mage for PVP.
POM Pyro is the best troll ability of all time.
- 1

Theres that word againPlanning to go UD Fire Mage for PVP.
POM Pyro is the best troll ability of all time.

A little hot honey drizzle makes itHam or pepperoni, pineapple, and jalopen~os is an awesome meal. If your cook isn't a dick and properly drains the pineapple so everything cooks properly anyways.
I can see where that might be good. That wasn't even an ingredient back when I worked in pizza shops.A little hot honey drizzle makes it![]()
I discovered this game changer recently. Goes perfect with most pizzas. I wouldn't use it with a margherita.A little hot honey drizzle makes it![]()
It's the closest to 2004 as far as feel for the game as we are ever going to get. Up to you if that's worth doing again.So how is this so far? Worth coming back to? I got suckered into coming back for this last expansion by a friend and I didn't last 2 weeks. lol
How the fuck do you fail at commanding your pet... assist works like on retail.Tanked deadmines with a party full of Olympus last night. Went into it with a little trepidation but they ended up bein real chill other than the hunter who couldn't control his pet. Classic.
How the fuck do you fail at commanding your pet... assist works like on retail.
You attack something your pet will
You swap target your pet will
Ya'll get so fucking butthurt when someone disagrees with your take on a video game.


This is fucking rich, considering your absolute sperg outs in the THJ/Daybreak and Legends threads.
A Tad?



One step closer.Brother, I absolutely gave myself mouse hand RSI during 2019 Classic from my leveling. I bought a wrist wrap and everything. My hand is still fucked to this day.


For me it’s always been by WASD wrist, not my mouse wrist. Still striving for the 300+ pounds thoughOne step closer.
![]()

This was needed badly. Ran RoL a couple nights ago and maybe got 3 bars of exp for the hour and half dungeon. I dont like dungeon spamming for exp but would be nice to get decent exp while trying to farm an item drop.Imagine that, we were right again. But, kudos to them for making adjustments.
![]()
Buffs to Dungeon Experience Coming in WoW: Forever
Blizzard is increasing the amount of dungeon experience from kills in WoW: Forever so that the optimal leveling rates in dungeons will be close to the optimal questing speed.www.wowhead.com


Completely agree. It needs to be in line with questing. Not more, not significantly less. Has to be worth our time if we LIKE dungeons or are chasing an item.This was needed badly. Ran RoL a couple nights ago and maybe got 3 bars of exp for the hour and half dungeon. I dont like dungeon spamming for exp but would be nice to get decent exp while trying to farm an item drop.

This is a bad take to me.
Racials do not make or break the fucking game. I don't even care if some races have better than others. If you choose to play a character you hate just because of the racial you are a retard and deserve it. I do understand that if ALL you do is PVP it does change the dynamics.
But PVP is gay and you're gay to care about it.