World of Warcraft: Forever

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
34,561
210,033
So how is this so far? Worth coming back to? I got suckered into coming back for this last expansion by a friend and I didn't last 2 weeks. lol
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,162
57,348
So how is this so far? Worth coming back to? I got suckered into coming back for this last expansion by a friend and I didn't last 2 weeks. lol
It's the closest to 2004 as far as feel for the game as we are ever going to get. Up to you if that's worth doing again.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
356
369
Tanked deadmines with a party full of Olympus last night. Went into it with a little trepidation but they ended up bein real chill other than the hunter who couldn't control his pet. Classic.
How the fuck do you fail at commanding your pet... assist works like on retail.

You attack something your pet will
You swap target your pet will
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,978
132,224
Brother, I absolutely gave myself mouse hand RSI during 2019 Classic from my leveling. I bought a wrist wrap and everything. My hand is still fucked to this day.
One step closer.

south park warcraft GIF
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,345
7,339
Imagine that, we were right again. But, kudos to them for making adjustments.

This was needed badly. Ran RoL a couple nights ago and maybe got 3 bars of exp for the hour and half dungeon. I dont like dungeon spamming for exp but would be nice to get decent exp while trying to farm an item drop.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,978
132,224
This is a bad take to me.



Racials do not make or break the fucking game. I don't even care if some races have better than others. If you choose to play a character you hate just because of the racial you are a retard and deserve it. I do understand that if ALL you do is PVP it does change the dynamics.

But PVP is gay and you're gay to care about it.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,650
14,320
This was needed badly. Ran RoL a couple nights ago and maybe got 3 bars of exp for the hour and half dungeon. I dont like dungeon spamming for exp but would be nice to get decent exp while trying to farm an item drop.
Completely agree. It needs to be in line with questing. Not more, not significantly less. Has to be worth our time if we LIKE dungeons or are chasing an item.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,524
9,025
This is a bad take to me.



Racials do not make or break the fucking game. I don't even care if some races have better than others. If you choose to play a character you hate just because of the racial you are a retard and deserve it. I do understand that if ALL you do is PVP it does change the dynamics.

But PVP is gay and you're gay to care about it.

Soda is a PVPer so it makes sense he would have this take. All racials should be PVP neutral aka have no effect in PVP.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user