World of Warcraft: Forever

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
344
353
Asmon said he's going to be making guilds across all servers.

Kinda torn on this one. On one hand I really don't wanna deal with a massive amount of people, and by massive amount I mean literally thousands in the same area.

On the other hand Asmon making guilds on every server will drive the woke fags crazy. Seeing the crash out they're having right now when it's a paid beta is great but when it goes live and it only requires a regular WoW subscription to actually play there will be a ton of people that flood in and no doubt will join Asmon's guild.

He did say all guilds are technically separate guilds so basically this is just a statement to say fuck you to woke fags. Hm..
 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
1,261
2,991
I'll follow. PVE is weak sauce.
Sweet, the more the merrier. Going to be wild if I fall behind on PVP, but whatever! I have some friends rolling as well, and plan to take off as much time as I can to grind for the first week or two. My first name will for sure be Ortega, not sure on surname yet.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,980
Asmon said he's going to be making guilds across all servers.

Kinda torn on this one. On one hand I really don't wanna deal with a massive amount of people, and by massive amount I mean literally thousands in the same area.

On the other hand Asmon making guilds on every server will drive the woke fags crazy. Seeing the crash out they're having right now when it's a paid beta is great but when it goes live and it only requires a regular WoW subscription to actually play there will be a ton of people that flood in and no doubt will join Asmon's guild.

He did say all guilds are technically separate guilds so basically this is just a statement to say fuck you to woke fags. Hm..
The individual guilds might be fine but they're still all simps and would expect you to go to all of his events. Fuck that.

I don't want to play WoW to follow Asmongold around.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,980
Seems they really are using this as a beta and not as an easy cash grab. They are making big changes not tiny ones.

 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
344
353
The individual guilds might be fine but they're still all simps and would expect you to go to all of his events. Fuck that.

I don't want to play WoW to follow Asmongold around.
True to that.

Maybe I'll roll on the RP server if shit gets to bad on the PvE
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,142
57,329
Sweet, the more the merrier. Going to be wild if I fall behind on PVP, but whatever! I have some friends rolling as well, and plan to take off as much time as I can to grind for the first week or two. My first name will for sure be Ortega, not sure on surname yet.
Ortega Brandsalsa

I'll DM you my Venmo
 
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,171
Seems they really are using this as a beta and not as an easy cash grab. They are making big changes not tiny ones.

Given there are 50,000 - 60,000 people in a paid beta, I think they realize they have a real product that needs support.
 
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,316
7,313
Have had multiple friends tell me their classic guild died the day this was announced. Same with a lot of retail players as well. Hype train is strong!
 
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,171
Have had multiple friends tell me their classic guild died the day this was announced. Same with a lot of retail players as well. Hype train is strong!
Oh big time. Ask me as little as two months ago if I’d ever play WoW again and I would have said no way. People are pumped for the best version of the game (subjective, I know) with good quality of life changes and 30-50% more content.
 
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

Shabbat Shalom
<Gold Donor>
17,446
65,270
Part of me wants to wait to see how Asmontard's impact balances out on Live before creating a PVP char but I also don't want to miss out on the epic PVP.

Oof. Decisions, decisions...

Going UD Fire Mage or Destruction Lock.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,171
Part of me wants to wait to see how Asmontard's impact balances out on Live before creating a PVP char but I also don't want to miss out on the epic PVP.

Oof. Decisions, decisions...

Going UD Fire Mage or Destruction Lock.
May as well jump in. It’ll be nuts.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,980
Rogue is going to be my HC character. I would never have touched HC before but since you get legacy points for stuff you do on HC that is account wide and when you die you can just transfer into your main or other ruleset there's no reason not to try it.
 

Droigan

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,872
1,615
Given there are 50,000 - 60,000 people in a paid beta, I think they realize they have a real product that needs support.

Has to be more than that. Asmon had 45+k in his guilds, and nowhere near 90% of the userbase was in the guilds. I'm EU and while we are on NA servers and I did see Olympus guilds, majority were not. And his 45k were only on the PvP faction of the server. Wouldn't be surprised if it is several hundred k who paid for the beta.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,171
Rogue is going to be my HC character. I would never have touched HC before but since you get legacy points for stuff you do on HC that is account wide and when you die you can just transfer into your main or other ruleset there's no reason not to try it.
Lol, I'm way too reckless for HC mode. I'd be dead by lvl 6.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,581
14,171
Has to be more than that. Asmon had 45+k in his guilds, and nowhere near 90% of the userbase was in the guilds. I'm EU and while we are on NA servers and I did see Olympus guilds, majority were not. And his 45k were only on the PvP faction of the server. Wouldn't be surprised if it is several hundred k who paid for the beta.
I'm sure you're right. There's definitely more than 60k. I was making a conservative guess. If its 100k+ now with likely a ton more at launch who wanted to wait and see, or simply not spend the extra money, this is going to be the #1 game in the genre, which is hilarious given its original release.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,980
Lol, I'm way too reckless for HC mode. I'd be dead by lvl 6.
If you make it to 25 or do some crafting skills that is 2 legacy points. Ride to Valhalla and be a scurred little bitch every step of the way.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user