World of Warcraft: Forever

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,936
132,035
The diversity of Horde cities make it look great. Alliance fills the more traditional high fantasy vibes I guess.

I can understand not liking character models though.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4,784
14,660
diversity of Horde cities
Bernie Sanders Diversity GIF by Democratic National Convention
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,936
132,035
Brother, I do not apply 2026 politics to my fantasy video game all that much. Horde is awesome for the same reasons it was awesome in 2005.
 
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
5,974
4,700
I know it's beta, but the servers have been super unstable. Hopefully they've got enough time to troubleshoot before launch or it's gonna be a VERY nostalgic few weeks.
 

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
5,429
7,638
CurseForge has their site ready to go for Forever. Just search on there.
Ahh good, I heard retail did away with them and didnt know if that was gonna carry over to here or not. Currently bombing Iran right now so gonna get a late start on this when I get off deployment
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
5,974
4,700
Ahh good, I heard retail did away with them and didnt know if that was gonna carry over to here or not. Currently bombing Iran right now so gonna get a late start on this when I get off deployment
I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?
 

Runnen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,488
6,074
I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?

Yes, QoL addons are still in the game just fine, they removed most of the WeakAuras/DBM type of shit that plays the game for you.
 

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
347
357
I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?
Weak Aura is dead, DBM exists but not like it did.

Forever is supposed to be slower paced than retail and more in pace with Vanilla raids. So there's really no reason to even need shit like DBM, But if you need an addon to tell you "You're in fire move" You probably need help with other things like life choices that don't involve WoW.
 

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
5,429
7,638
Looks like there is a forever version of weak auras so all good. Idk what they use it for in retail but in classic its the best qol addon around, just to move buffs/debuffs to a central location so you can see/track them all
 

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,323
7,320
Looks like there is a forever version of weak auras so all good. Idk what they use it for in retail but in classic its the best qol addon around, just to move buffs/debuffs to a central location so you can see/track them all
the in game edit mode lets you do alot of those things now without needing addons. Its pretty nice.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user