Thrall's Balls!Brother, I do not apply 2026 politics to my fantasy video game all that much. Horde is awesome for the same reasons it was awesome in 2005.
CurseForge has their site ready to go for Forever. Just search on there.Are addons like weak auras in this version or nah
noCan you track herbs and mining at the same time in this version?
Ahh good, I heard retail did away with them and didnt know if that was gonna carry over to here or not. Currently bombing Iran right now so gonna get a late start on this when I get off deploymentCurseForge has their site ready to go for Forever. Just search on there.
I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?Ahh good, I heard retail did away with them and didnt know if that was gonna carry over to here or not. Currently bombing Iran right now so gonna get a late start on this when I get off deployment
I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?
Weak Aura is dead, DBM exists but not like it did.I haven't played retail since Legion, but I thought I heard the no addons was specifically for combat mechanics so they could stop designing around everyone having DBM?
Well that’s unfortunate.
Me neither. It's SaturdayBrother, I do not apply 2026 politics to my fantasy video game all that much. Horde is awesome for the same reasons it was awesome in 2005.
the in game edit mode lets you do alot of those things now without needing addons. Its pretty nice.Looks like there is a forever version of weak auras so all good. Idk what they use it for in retail but in classic its the best qol addon around, just to move buffs/debuffs to a central location so you can see/track them all
Incredibly unlikely. We aren’t 15-25 anymore.Whats the deal bros. Are we poop socking world firsts or what?
