Mrniceguy
Blackwing Lair Raider
- 1,394
- -192
The amount of doomers about every nitpicky thing for this game stuns even me. Like, yes Orc racials are currently a tad strong.
A Tad?
- 1

The amount of doomers about every nitpicky thing for this game stuns even me. Like, yes Orc racials are currently a tad strong.

I am not surprised you are one of these doomer retards.A Tad?

The kid shits up every single thread he’s in, regardless of topic.I am not surprised you are one of these doomer retards.
lol.



I am not surprised you are one of these doomer retards.


You are dooming about PvP because of racials exactly like I said all of these retards were doing.

There is no substance retard. The arena you complain about isn't even in the game and is wholly speculation. Which is why you are a dooming retard.


To the shaw he goes!This guy just sperged and reported like 3 of y'alls posts.

Orcs should be the strongest race you faggot.Dueling isn't in the game? You never have small 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 in AB? PvP isn't in the game?
Dooming saying it's dead in the water. I don't think that, the Reddit thread you posted didn't say that. You're just saying stupid shit to shutdown the debate.
Are those racials healthy for the game or should they be changed. You won't answer that.

This guy just sperged and reported like 3 of y'alls posts.

Those are his campaign ads.This guy just sperged and reported like 3 of y'alls posts.

They finally broke Cliptits?This guy just sperged and reported like 3 of y'alls posts.
I can visualize his tearful message too: “people I don’t know are calling me a retard because I’m saying stupid shit, make them go away, waaaaahhh”.They finally broke Cliptits?
