World of Warcraft: Forever

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,978
132,224
I don't even mind PvP in general. It has just become really sweaty and degenerate in Classic variants. PvP out in the world now and again was fun.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,345
7,339
Racials only help for 1v1's. Even the PvE ones dont do shit for raiding and slightly help burning a mob out questing. People thinking that they cant do PvP without being an undead because of 3 min cooldown, just shows how shitty they are at PvP.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
356
369
Imagine that, we were right again. But, kudos to them for making adjustments.

Thank God.

I'm not a chain dungeon run person but I love to break it up and earn exp a little differently like okay I've been questing solo for two hours let me run a deadmines despite having done it to break the monotony.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
1,817
1,667
20% is a joke though. Dungeon mob xp is still going to be peanuts and you won't want to repeat a dungeon.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,978
132,224

Turtle didn't really become popular at all until it had been out for like 5 years and had the same amount of development behind it. I don't knock Blizzard needing to find their footing here.

Their absolutely militant policy on bots and RMT will be sorely missed however.

Turtle's custom dungeons were great but they were definitely amateurish. The Goblin radio with live talk shows, pseudo guild halls, and other stuff was also really great. They had a strong community.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users