Soda is a PVPer so it makes sense he would have this take. All racials should be PVP neutral aka have no effect in PVP.
He's also a retarded faggot, so no one should listen to him anyway.
Thank God.Imagine that, we were right again. But, kudos to them for making adjustments.
![]()
Buffs to Dungeon Experience Coming in WoW: Forever
Blizzard is increasing the amount of dungeon experience from kills in WoW: Forever so that the optimal leveling rates in dungeons will be close to the optimal questing speed.www.wowhead.com

mages are getting lots of AoE nerfs, can't say I did not expected it, but it still sad, I loved doing mara runs
Ruin the class’ ability to AoE in real dungeon groups and raids in order to stop boosting? That’s a pretty dumb move.I
Just to frost AOE to stop the boosts right?
Fun detectedmages are getting lots of AoE nerfs, can't say I did not expected it, but it still sad, I loved doing mara runs

This is a bad take to me.
Turtle's custom dungeons were great but they were definitely amateurish.
Stating how Forever raids aren't different, the first 10 man and 20 man are brand new.
Ruin the class’ ability to AoE in real dungeon groups and raids in order to stop boosting? That’s a pretty dumb move.