World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You know what's also fucking stupid? the stairs down to maiden. Who looked at that and thought "Wow, the players will love us for this!" ?
It's "training". Basically, most of the bosses have a few trash or other stuff just before them to showcase the important mechanics you'll face in the fight. In this particular case, the infusion and lane running between Maiden jumps.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Played for the first time since January. Lasted all of 25 minutes. At least I can cash my gold out for tokens or something? Apparently I had close to a mill that I don't remember...

How do I turn gold into Bnet $

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Buy and use a token from the AH, it will have the option to turn into bnet $ or game time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Also, why the fuck is KJ still tuned to 1 shot blood dk's and nearly 1 shot demon hunter tanks? They literally said they were removing 1 shot mechanics this expansion, yet here we are.

If you're not a bear get a bear, if you can't get a bear then go fuck yourself I guess.

Seems like either bad healers or bad tanks, i tanked Heroic KJ on my 911 DK using crafted belt and AHR. pool runic power, VB after the first 2 felclaws and ride the wave. DH tanks need to actually spec into survival abilities instead of spamming Spirit bomb and trying to top meters. I've tanked KJ on a prot warrior (easiest) 915ish, monk at 915ish, and DK at 911 in order from easy to difficult. thats not the shitty part of the fight. felclaws shouldn't 1 shot any tank, its actually 5 attacks over 8ish seconds that increase in damage after each one due to a stacking debuff. if the tanks taunt early or stand in front of the boss during this they will die to "one shots" because they dont let their stacks fall before new stacks are applied.

the reason method uses bears is the raid utility of stampeding roar due to the "pingpong" mechanics and since if you get a knockback you can stay attached to the boss with a charge (Method also said a warrior tank would be pretty awesome for this fight since inspiring presence is a god send).

Last edited:

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Came back for a couple months got a few class mounts and upgraded my gear to 920, quitting again and probably wont be back until next expansion. Argus ptr has zero appeal to me, Its an alliance story.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
20130924234837a0dl74faikl4u7bb.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
real question though is all DPS boring as fuck or just ret paladin?

I mean big aoe numbers are always fun at least

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've been eyeing my rogue but she's just a box opening bitch atm. Maybe I'll have to give some love

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sub is amazing. After getting used to the rotation I have to agree it feels very fluid. I'm using DfA build and love seeing those fucking huge crits. It's funny because I find the rogue the absolute mirror to the warlock (minus Outlow/Demo) for specs. Assassin/Affliction and Sub/Destro fill very similar roles while being on the opposite end of the DPS spectrum (melee to ranged).

I'm trying to get 1 of every role through heroic ToS before Argus. Rogue is next and then it will be DH. Dunno if I want to put my Ejaculation Fluid through ToS or finish leveling my LoLY Priest.