World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, the mini-van raid used to do Saturday mornings originally. It was Legion that changed it to night times.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The guild is shifting to a normal/heroic raiding style again. If that were even the case this expansion I wouldn't expect many people to be raiding this late into the expac.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So with the changes happening at FoH, we can change to a PST raid guild, right?

8-11 or 9-12am PST sounds great!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Finally some leadership that appreciates the value of battle pets. It's the start of a new golden age.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm open to changing the raid times. We'll talk about it in a couple months, closer to when everyone knows what they're gonna be doing for BfA. Right now, it's a ghost town.

McCheese McCheese , I'll fight you again, but you gotta come to a raid to do it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's a ghost town but that's always the case during late expansion in WoW. I always see the 5 to 6 people online when playing. I'm currently gearing up my DH so I can complete the Xylem mage tower challenge with any issues. At 926 right now but I don't have enough DPS and leech. Hopefully I can get the leggo headband which will make the challenge much easier or brute force it with a higher ilvl. Definitely going DH this expansion and probably dust off my warlock too. Demonology is so much fun on beta.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it's a ghost town but that's always the case during late expansion in WoW. I always see the 5 to 6 people online when playing. I'm currently gearing up my DH so I can complete the Xylem mage tower challenge with any issues. At 926 right now but I don't have enough DPS and leech. Hopefully I can get the leggo headband which will make the challenge much easier or brute force it with a higher ilvl. Definitely going DH this expansion and probably dust off my warlock too. Demonology is so much fun on beta.
I did it without the eye head band and did fine. Honestly the head band doesn't really do all that much as it's pretty much single target the whole way. I was about 925 when I did it and I destroyed it. the hardest part is finding him when he disappears. You just need to get close to him. I didn't realize that. Once I got that down it was stupid easy. Took me 8 tries and every wipe was on finding him. I recommend Prydaz if you have it and Anger of the Half Giants. Sephuz's Secret can also work since in phase one you are stunning a ton of stuff and in the final phase you are stunning the adds. All I had was the Argus ring and the Throw Glaive bracers. Using the slow talent with the bracers wasn't terrible on the final phase but I burned the adds so fast it wasn't really an issue.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I did it without the eye head band and did fine. Honestly the head band doesn't really do all that much as it's pretty much single target the whole way. I was about 925 when I did it and I destroyed it. the hardest part is finding him when he disappears. You just need to get close to him. I didn't realize that. Once I got that down it was stupid easy. Took me 8 tries and every wipe was on finding him. I recommend Prydaz if you have it and Anger of the Half Giants. Sephuz's Secret can also work since in phase one you are stunning a ton of stuff and in the final phase you are stunning the adds. All I had was the Argus ring and the Throw Glaive bracers. Using the slow talent with the bracers wasn't terrible on the final phase but I burned the adds so fast it wasn't really an issue.
Hmmm.... I do have Prydaz and Sephuz ring but no Anger of half giants. The few times I did try it I wiped on the 2nd phase with all his clones. I'll give it another try soon.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's where I wiped too. If you interrupt him in the previous part you can get him to close to the middle. Then when he disappears if you can't do the imprison cheat (my DBM didn't call it out, maybe big wigs does?) you can look for the yellow dot on your mini map. I found that if he was in the center that two dashes got me to his new position.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I finished xylem. Took me about 15 tries on my DH. I kept spazzing on his clones. I had big issues because I wouldn’t swap talents before fighting the void dude. Still a close kill. Raddon’s helps but I feel Chaos Nova was the key.

Rime

<Donor>
713844.jpg

5,000,000 Gold (Roughly $500 worth of WoW Tokens).

Two passenger spots. One a merchant, the other an Auctioneer.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
5,000,000 gold isn't that much these days though, is it? (At least not for people like Khane Khane who've been sending out order hall gold farmers continuously since launch).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone with enough gold farmed in the game to buy that, probably has an alt specifically for the AH, so won't need it.

Rime

<Donor>
You will be happy to learn, McCheese, that there is now an achievement for reaching 1,000 (Unique) Battle Pets! As well as a butt-load of new battle pets of all families (dragons still lacking most) on the beta.

---

If they do not add another brontosaurus mount, I will probably buy the 5m one. If they add a different version, I will waffle on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user