World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So… you’re saying there are no consequences for pvp in wow, but also rolling PvE because you’ll be severely inconvenienced by world pvp… wouldn’t that be a consequence?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
No, because inconvenience isn't an in-game consequence. Spending hours wiping each other on world bosses isn't a consequence its a waste of time.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
World PVP was always, at most, a nice side distraction sometimes. If PVP is your focus for the game you're a retard. I'm way too old to die at the zone in to BRD 20 fucking times because of losers.

They will also need chronoboon displacer in the game to deal with world buff retardation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm way too old to die at the zone in to BRD 20 fucking times because of losers.

Mind controlling noobs off the ledge was some of the most fun I ever had in any game. I got so good at deep diving them into the lava before it wore off. /undead laugh

• 2Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
No, because inconvenience isn't an in-game consequence. Spending hours wiping each other on world bosses isn't a consequence its a waste of time.
If you have 4 hours a day to play, and you cannot accomplish your goals in those 4 hours due to pvp... would you say the consequences were you got nothing accomplished?

edit: I hope so bad that the "world buff" they said would come out of the 10 man BFD raid is the 10 frost spell damage and frost resist buff that you could already get from BFD in classic. Ultimate troll job.

• 1Worf

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PVP... instead of it being a clusterfuck at max level outside of MC its going to just be the same thing at BFD. Not sure I am interested in pvp this go around. We had some fun moments in classic but is it worth it? Probably not.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mind controlling noobs off the ledge was some of the most fun I ever had in any game. I got so good at deep diving them into the lava before it wore off. /undead laugh
Honestly huge faction imbalance and being caught on the wrong side of it is the bigger concern.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you have 4 hours a day to play, and you cannot accomplish your goals in those 4 hours due to pvp... would you say the consequences were you got nothing accomplished?

edit: I hope so bad that the "world buff" they said would come out of the 10 man BFD raid is the 10 frost spell damage and frost resist buff that you could already get from BFD in classic. Ultimate troll job.
Wasting time isn't a consequence in game. The characters haven't changed at all after 4 hours, it's just a waste of time.

• 1Picard

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
PVP... instead of it being a clusterfuck at max level outside of MC its going to just be the same thing at BFD. Not sure I am interested in pvp this go around. We had some fun moments in classic but is it worth it? Probably not.
The Silithustle was real.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
PVP servers in World of Warcraft are gayer than one man sucking another man's dick to completion.

"world pvp" in wow does not nor has it ever fucking existed in any meaningful way. 2 years on Whitemane and there are exactly 3 scenarios for world pvp:

1. fully raid and world buffed 40 man raid comes through and deletes your level 42 hunter on their way to MC while you are farming elemental earth in badlands.
2. not one, not two, not even three but four raid geared level 60 rogues decloak and proceed to stunlock murder your lvl 32 ass while questing in stranglethorn vale.
3. In the 3 seconds you are online logged in to orgrimmar to grab a world buff before logging out again a level 20 priest dispells all your fucking buffs.

There are no other scenarios, that is the only "world pvp" that exists. Only autistic faggots roll on PVP servers.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The main reason there was faction imbalances is because Blizzard launched 100 servers due to the long queue times. Eventually they added layering which helped with queue times. And if you look at SoM, there wasnt as many servers and things went a lot smoother. They also waited too long to add server transfers to fix the imbalance.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
1699629386046.gif

ITT people crying about WoW PVP.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Dennis are you going to discover with us?

Got too much grass and ass to touch to poopsock an MMO atm and I don't do casual very well.

Start another pandemic though and we might be in business.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Why not just make it so characters gain power if an auto world scanner scanned from each player detects more numbers from the opposing faction within X radius.

I like world pvp particularly for limited resource troubles. PVE it's a tag game or a get there first game, PVP you can wipe the person out that keeps nabbing stuff.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PVP servers in World of Warcraft are gayer than one man sucking another man's dick to completion.

"world pvp" in wow does not nor has it ever fucking existed in any meaningful way. 2 years on Whitemane and there are exactly 3 scenarios for world pvp:

1. fully raid and world buffed 40 man raid comes through and deletes your level 42 hunter on their way to MC while you are farming elemental earth in badlands.
2. not one, not two, not even three but four raid geared level 60 rogues decloak and proceed to stunlock murder your lvl 32 ass while questing in stranglethorn vale.
3. In the 3 seconds you are online logged in to orgrimmar to grab a world buff before logging out again a level 20 priest dispells all your fucking buffs.

There are no other scenarios, that is the only "world pvp" that exists. Only autistic faggots roll on PVP servers.
Isn't the fun in getting some friends to help you kill those autistic faggots?

• 2Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Got too much grass and ass to touch to poopsock an MMO atm and I don't do casual very well.

Start another pandemic though and we might be in business.

Nice to hear things are going well with you Idennisl <3

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 499784

ITT people crying about WoW PVP.
Yep. The second PvE server I played on was Hardcore this year.

The first was my very first character at launch, the second I saw an enemy player and couldn't attack him, I rerolled PvP.

If you play on a PvE server you are gay.

• 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Read the title as, "World of Warcraft: Season of Diversity" and I can't unsee it now.

• 1Like