World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
There's a 90% chance I'm going Horde PVP because my current guild from era is and big Szeth Szeth is.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Official blizzard servers couldn't even handle large scale pvp lol.
Are you going to play and call your dwarf female Ahsoka?

PVP servers in World of Warcraft are gayer than one man sucking another man's dick to completion.

"world pvp" in wow does not nor has it ever fucking existed in any meaningful way. 2 years on Whitemane and there are exactly 3 scenarios for world pvp:

1. fully raid and world buffed 40 man raid comes through and deletes your level 42 hunter on their way to MC while you are farming elemental earth in badlands.
2. not one, not two, not even three but four raid geared level 60 rogues decloak and proceed to stunlock murder your lvl 32 ass while questing in stranglethorn vale.
3. In the 3 seconds you are online logged in to orgrimmar to grab a world buff before logging out again a level 20 priest dispells all your fucking buffs.

There are no other scenarios, that is the only "world pvp" that exists. Only autistic faggots roll on PVP servers.

Leveling has always been a gauntlet on PVP servers. PVE servers are for the folks that can't hack it on PVP servers.

Cybsled

My favorite PvP trick in classic was using the world enlarger engineering item + the nogginfogger shrink on my gnome. They stacked so your gnome literally was the size of an ant. You could run around and people couldn’t see you (just your name plate)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
World PVP was always, at most, a nice side distraction sometimes. If PVP is your focus for the game you're a retard. I'm way too old to die at the zone in to BRD 20 fucking times because of losers.

They will also need chronoboon displacer in the game to deal with world buff retardation.
What, you dont like being 35 and burning ants with magnifying glasses?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
This sounds like a job for Runnen Runnen

Coming up next : World of Warcraft Season of Diversity. Find all the hidden rainbow flags to unlock ear plugs and new hair colors.

_d137126e-41d9-4c93-b035-3991c10c60ca.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Ok... I've decided. DWARF ROGUE! I think.... no... definitely. YES. DWARF ROGUE!

I will be playing on a PVE server. I don't have enough patience in me anymore to deal with pvp fuckery.

Somebody make a FoH guild on a PVE server, so I have someone to raid with at 25. Don't make me join some damn pug raid guild.

• 1Like

Jasker

Coming up next : World of Warcraft Season of Diversity. Find all the hidden rainbow flags to unlock ear plugs and new hair colors.

View attachment 499797

Get the hate shit out of this thread. Every thread on this forum doesn't have to be hate fueled, take it to screenshots or something please (I'm not disagreeing or agreeing can we please not derail with dumb shit is all)

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Get the hate shit out of this thread. Every thread on this forum doesn't have to be hate fueled, take it to screenshots or something please (I'm not disagreeing or agreeing can we please not derail with dumb shit is all)

I just decided to fullfill a funny request, you should relax. Tell you what, I can make a giant snowflake in AI just for you if you want.

To stay on topic, I still play WoW Retail so that should tell you something about how open-minded I am about this shit.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ok... I've decided. DWARF ROGUE! I think.... no... definitely. YES. DWARF ROGUE!

I will be playing on a PVE server. I don't have enough patience in me anymore to deal with pvp fuckery.

Somebody make a FoH guild on a PVE server, so I have someone to raid with at 25. Don't make me join some damn pug raid guild.
Dwarf Priest here we go.

I am actually getting pumped for this. I'll need to load up the client and stuff soon and start looking at the addons that will work.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2. not one, not two, not even three but four raid geared level 60 rogues decloak and proceed to stunlock murder your lvl 32 ass while questing in stranglethorn vale.
Wat! It took 4 rogues to kill a level 32? Did they change PvP in classic to be percent based, like retail? I was ambushing level 60 hunters and cloth for over half their HP in Vanilla as a full MC kitted rogue, and I think that continued through BWL all the way to Nax.

As a PvE server, I think we had a good set up for world PvP, even through our faction imbalance was around 70/30. Most weekends had the Southshore VS Tauren Mill thing going, and people were disciplined enough not to go kill all the guards, once either side retreated into town.

Jasker

Another thing to note:

RPPVP back for a very long stretch was an even balanced pvp server, and a lot of fun from what people were saying. Grobbulus.

I will likely be playing horde on an RPPVP server. Szeth Szeth and those playing horde pvp, keep that in mind!

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Another thing to note:

RPPVP back for a very long stretch was an even balanced pvp server, and a lot of fun from what people were saying. Grobbulus.

I will likely be playing horde on an RPPVP server. Szeth Szeth and those playing horde pvp, keep that in mind!

How Grobbulus managed to stay near 50/50 was a miracle and made for great PVP.

Is SOD doing a RP-PVP server?

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I will keep an eye on the thread prior to release... I haven't made any final decisions on where I'm going to roll. I definitely want to pvp, but I can certainly do that in the designated areas/battlegrounds. Mostly just want to have at least 10-15 people playing and planning to give the 10 mans a shot and see where that takes us into Phase 2.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
PvP seems fun in this because everyone will be around the same level.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys do know that Ashenvale appears to be a PVP zone even on a PVE server right? And thats the only contested zone you will really be going to in levels 1-25. So not playing on a PVP server due to "inconvenience" is hilarious. Everyone will be the same level ranges. They also havent said if there will even be PVE servers.