World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I really dont think I have any interest in raiding. I will probably do whatever horde pvp server Szeth is doing. I have a friend from work who also wants to do horde pvp. Most likely I am making an undead rogue.
I will also make an Alliance guy on your server Jasker but I have zero interest in long term raiding.

Yeah no problem. I'll likely see you on horde pvp then if it's West, my era guild is doing rppvp horde.

Since really none of the old crew are interested in alliance I kind of don't have a giant motive tbh to create anything. I'll roll on the servers though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Paladin or Hunter were always my favorite classes. Paladin is pretty universal for me: Give me an in-your-face Warrior type with
self-healing and I'm going to play the shit out of it. Hunter is my casual go-to, since I just send in the troops and kick back with
some healing. heh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whatever server, human warrior.
Nuh uh I called dibs.

Alliance, PVE as I think my wife wouldn't cope with ganking, and I'm also probably at that point in life where I want to pvp via que/zone when I'm in the mood. World is fun sometimes, but dont want the interuptions at times.

/random is archaeology still much of a thing? We are futzing around on live and the crafting changes are interesting. Was confusing at lv 1 learning all these other expansion crafting skills, confused me for a sec when I couldn't cook because it defaulted to just cataclysm recipies.

Havn't tried it but see chromie allowing you to essentially turn any given expansion into a 10-60 leveling area? Could be nice if you thought one expansion was the most enjoyable or the most smooth to power through. I always loved northrend.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nuh uh I called dibs.

Alliance, PVE as I think my wife wouldn't cope with ganking, and I'm also probably at that point in life where I want to pvp via que/zone when I'm in the mood. World is fun sometimes, but dont want the interuptions at times.

/random is archaeology still much of a thing? We are futzing around on live and the crafting changes are interesting. Was confusing at lv 1 learning all these other expansion crafting skills, confused me for a sec when I couldn't cook because it defaulted to just cataclysm recipies.

Havn't tried it but see chromie allowing you to essentially turn any given expansion into a 10-60 leveling area? Could be nice if you thought one expansion was the most enjoyable or the most smooth to power through. I always loved northrend.
No archeology exists in classic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
man i dont get what they're doing with the balance druid runes, they seem like they still lack so much lol

the mana free wrath is nice but the rest are so lackluster

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
man i dont get what they're doing with the balance druid runes, they seem like they still lack so much lol

the mana free wrath is nice but the rest are so lackluster

Well free wrath will mitigate mana problems, which I think is what kills boomers.

I suspect they'll introduce a starfall rune at some point to even it out.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Well free wrath will mitigate mana problems, which I think is what kills boomers.

I suspect they'll introduce a starfall rune at some point to even it out.
Yeah im assuming they wont be fleshed out until 60 which makes sense, 40 or 60 theyre gonna have to give them a way to get hit easier though lol

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Maybe?

1701150460953.png

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't even planning on playing this until they turned the EQ Oakwynd TLP into a dumpster fire.

Only ever played WoW casually and never raided, looking to dip my toes into playing this semi seriously. Would a Priest be a bad starter choice? Figure I'll just play whackamole with health bars, have some experience with that.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So what alliance server are people rolling on? I'm going Dwarf Warrior.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't even planning on playing this until they turned the EQ Oakwynd TLP into a dumpster fire.

Only ever played WoW casually and never raided, looking to dip my toes into playing this semi seriously. Would a Priest be a bad starter choice? Figure I'll just play whackamole with health bars, have some experience with that.
Priest is good and will be a lot stronger than vanilla with these changes. Can't go wrong with it. Alliance Dwarf Priest has the objective advantage due to the unique Fear Ward spell unless they changed it.

Cybsled

Doh, kinda meant for live, I'm still kinda getting up to date on wow in general since it appears it's been 6 years since we played.,

I haven't played in a while, but based on forum posts, Archaeology has been fairly ignored the past couple xpacs

Sludig

I haven't played in a while, but based on forum posts, Archaeology has been fairly ignored the past couple xpacs
tHANKS, never got that much out of it myself so would rather skip it if it's not important.

Sludig

Considering this is classic.. there is no archaeology.
There's a further reply where I reclarify if it wasn't already apparent from other questions in the last few pages. I'm also asking live questions since I havn't been in it for ages.