World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Ally PVP - dwarf/gnome rogue. I do prefer pacific time zone because my play time is generally after 10pm CST and eastern time raids usually start well before then, but I'll probably go where the masses go and make what I can as long as it's PVP...

Just so everyone knows myself and FoH typically raids late (West Coastish times).

However if enough want a West alliance PVP server I guess we could consider that. Really wanted to try east though.

We have a few days left to talk it out. Is anyone firm on east? West is decent for me because I work a partial second shift some nights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Also to re-emphasis to you alliance pve'ers.. they are going to attempt pvp balancing if that was your pvp fear. The servers in theory should all be sound.

Just want as many of us together as possible.

• 1Like

Jasker

God damn thinking of our last guilds we really should just do west. We literally never had time issues.

Jasker

Can someone summarize that real fast my phone is dumb.

Also careful on clear texting other forums lightning might toss a computer

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They said the phases would be maybe 4 weeks. 3 months is fucking retarded. No one would play.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I don't care about Timezone as long as it's a U.S. server. But if I'm going to play WoW again, I'm definitely going
Alliance and PvE. I'm old and broken, so full-time PvP when I'm out trying to harvest resources just pisses me off. lol

• 1Solidarity

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't care about Timezone as long as it's a U.S. server. But if I'm going to play WoW again, I'm definitely going
Alliance and PvE. I'm old and broken, so full-time PvP when I'm out trying to harvest resources just pisses me off. lol
It won't be too bad. We can protect each other while harvesting.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I plan to main a warlock currently with a prot warrior secondary.

I hope to try out the new boomkin and arcane mage though. If I get sucked in or not depends on how much I love mana free wrath and if the arcane mage play style is DPS with bonus raid healing or not.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really dont think I have any interest in raiding. I will probably do whatever horde pvp server Szeth is doing. I have a friend from work who also wants to do horde pvp. Most likely I am making an undead rogue.
I will also make an Alliance guy on your server Jasker but I have zero interest in long term raiding.

• 1Like