World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Went Horde this time. Gave up on the Barrens, there's like 5 hunters for every quest mob. I ran from Thunder Bluff to Xroads without seeing a single raptor :p

I ran an undead char to the various pvp towers in East Plaguelands the first day, but of course they announced no more chest spawns in high level zones.

Looking forward to the next exploit before it's nerfed!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Warrior runes really fill in the gaps that normal warrior has in the early levels. Level 11 and I seriously have a bottomless well of rage at almost all times. Its nuts. Bloodrage for example is completely worthless most of the time now. I can easily take on 3 mobs at the same time with Blood Frenzy, 20% passive attack speed increase for 2 handers, and victory rush to heal. While smashing every skill I want.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
2 hours? It was only announced as 1 hour, and server maint was actually only 10min

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else having an awful time at this? I am not feeling any nostalgia at all, and everyone I encounter is a stupid asshole who won't even group up to do quests while simultaneously complaining about not being able to tag mobs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyone else having an awful time at this? I am not feeling any nostalgia at all, and everyone I encounter is a stupid asshole who won't even group up to do quests while simultaneously complaining about not being able to tag mobs.
You should be smart enough to know how things can be during fresh server launches.

It's like complaining about the shopping experience on a Black Friday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nope, been great so far. Groups, chatter, activity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
eeyore not having a good time? perish the thought.

no but seriously this is the most fun we've had in WoW in a long ass fucking time.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users