World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Warrior runes really fill in the gaps that normal warrior has in the early levels. Level 11 and I seriously have a bottomless well of rage at almost all times. Its nuts. Bloodrage for example is completely worthless most of the time now. I can easily take on 3 mobs at the same time with Blood Frenzy, 20% passive attack speed increase for 2 handers, and victory rush to heal. While smashing every skill I want.
need to find a list of runes, assume wowhead. Been gone doing my back survey and only have victory rush so far

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Anyone else having an awful time at this? I am not feeling any nostalgia at all, and everyone I encounter is a stupid asshole who won't even group up to do quests while simultaneously complaining about not being able to tag mobs.

Have you tried putting them on ignore?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else having an awful time at this? I am not feeling any nostalgia at all, and everyone I encounter is a stupid asshole who won't even group up to do quests while simultaneously complaining about not being able to tag mobs.
Nostalgia is hitting about the same as when I played Classic, then again I havent played WoW since I quit classic in early TBC.

Couple of us are horde on Crusader Strike and everyone so far has been friendly, I just walked into skull rock to the RFC quests and while everything dies in 2 seconds I got insta invited to a group. People are friendly.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That sounds exactly like launch in 2004, minus all the server issues and bugs :p

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Of course you don’t like it Eyeore.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
A big contingent of EQ TLP fags are on Lonewolf-alliance if that's your crowd

• 1Barf

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wtf mail isn't instant? Sent myself 2 silver!
Takes an hour. Found that out the hard way. Kharzette sent me some nice pants to replace my broken ones, but I had to wait. My poor dwarf priest couldn't afford to repair the broken pants at the time. I was pantsless for an hour.

• 2Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Obviously your crowd
Interested Kevin Nash GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
We have about 30 people in guild on Wild Strike, just pwnt Deadmines and got a 7.2 dps gun. Pimpin

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Is Amod Amod able to change and reset existing poles in a post? Might be helpful to have everyone able to choose where they ended up, maybe even with A/H distinction (if there aren't too many servers).

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I know hunters were nerfed and deservedly so but these fuckers just love nerfing fun. It was badass 2 shotting everything as a huntard for 2 days. They went from destroying everything to hitting like a wet noodle (not any different really in clear time from classic). I thought this was AMERICA

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like the majority (30+ ppl) are on Wild Growth (PVE) - Alliance.
Then it seems like there's a smaller contingent on Lone Wolf (PVP) - Alliance.

Dunno if Jasker & co stuck it out on Crusader Strike (RPPVP) - Horde, because this is the faggot streamer server and is locked and you can't create characters on this server.

I agree if amod can delete/reset the poll and change the answers so we can "vote" on what server we are all on that would be cool

Sludig

I know hunters were nerfed and deservedly so but these fuckers just love nerfing fun. It was badass 2 shotting everything as a huntard for 2 days. They went from destroying everything to hitting like a wet noodle (not any different really in clear time from classic). I thought this was AMERICA
There's certainly a few quality of life changes I'm missing as well.. Besides the slow mail, that there's no bank in dwarven town or whatever in stormwind, other little things I'd have had if i was making my version of classic+

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There's certainly a few quality of life changes I'm missing as well.. Besides the slow mail, that there's no bank in dwarven town or whatever in stormwind, other little things I'd have had if i was making my version of classic+
I know they are anal retards about maintaining the integrity of the classic experience - you already have servers for that. This should be classic with a bunch of twists and qol stuff. But, Blizzard are stubborn retards.