World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first couple weeks in pugs, 5/7 was a cake walk and easy. It was mainly kelris that was the roadblock and that was mostly a dps check making it through phase 2 before he killed everyone(and those early pugs I was in, no one was walking around in full world buffs or using consumes outside mana/health pots). He got a lot easier when they nerfed all the resists of everything in there, especially for pugs. My first 2 or 3 raid lockouts were 5/7, with consistent wipes on on kelris at around 5-10%, all in different pugs.

I dont pay attention too much to patch notes much but outside those resist changes, I cant remember any real changes(buffs or nerfs) to the raid.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The first couple weeks in pugs, 5/7 was a cake walk and easy. It was mainly kelris that was the roadblock and that was mostly a dps check making it through phase 2 before he killed everyone(and those early pugs I was in, no one was walking around in full world buffs or using consumes outside mana/health pots). He got a lot easier when they nerfed all the resists of everything in there, especially for pugs. My first 2 or 3 raid lockouts were 5/7, with consistent wipes on on kelris at around 5-10%, all in different pugs.

I dont pay attention too much to patch notes much but outside those resist changes, I cant remember any real changes(buffs or nerfs) to the raid.
They nerfed all the resists and casters still do half the DPS of physical DPS with the right buff synergies.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's easy. Great single target threat even with shit gear. AOE does suck, but nothing to worry about with how wimpy everything is in this phase. Will only get better and better as game progresses.

Is it hard to tank BFD as a rogue? I might re-spec just to be able to get into better runs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its fucking retarded how much damage Priests do and how unkillable they are. Fucking. Retarded.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
My rogue doesn't have a problem with them unless they get healed by another priest.

Was in a WSG against 5 priests, now that hurt lol.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My rogue doesn't have a problem with them unless they get healed by another priest.

Was in a WSG against 5 priests, now that hurt lol.

Ouch was that a premade?

I have enough chars at level cap, but keep feeling the urge to start a priest. Thinking about doing it all again without a mount settles me down though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just can't believe we are all blissfully gaming at level 25. Like damn.

I dunno about blissfully. I got a few 25s, farmed some gold for next phase(mount mainly) and now just basically raid logging.

The only thing left I could do is exalted wsg, but ugh its slow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
gold should come crazy fast at 40 once we hit cap too so mounts wont be an issue, i assume the quests then will end up giving like 3-5gold a piece?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
gold should come crazy fast at 40 once we hit cap too so mounts wont be an issue, i assume the quests then will end up giving like 3-5gold a piece?
2-4g. But that’s a solid amount for sure. Only problem will be the terrible inflation which will force people to get gold.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I dunno about blissfully. I got a few 25s, farmed some gold for next phase(mount mainly) and now just basically raid logging.

mostly sarcasm, I think it's terrible. 50+ is like 1000 dungeons and raids. It's a hilarious content wall in the name of rune balance.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish they would of made the BFD lockout a bit shorter. At 25 theres not much to do and Ill probably end p1 with only 2 drops because my dice are so shit!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

I don't think that's a problem. This server seems like something built from the ground up to encourage intermittent play over a year, rather than something that dedicated players stick with until they move on semi-permanently.