World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Unless you don't like your neighbors and have access to their socks.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Releases today but not like until the evening? Got us subbed and my wife another stupid pet.

Anyone else resubbing or just did I can refer, or have you refer one of us for bonuses. Though the bag I think is only live?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Releases today but not like until the evening? Got us subbed and my wife another stupid pet.

Anyone else resubbing or just did I can refer, or have you refer one of us for bonuses. Though the bag I think is only live?

1701361729297.png

Less than four hours

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So we've got 40 votes for alliance pve but everyone who is organizing anything is going PVP?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So we've got 40 votes for alliance pve but everyone who is organizing anything is going PVP?
Several have posted alliance pve as well.

I doubt we'll get an organized competitive guild as it sounds like our working professionals and other successful adults will only get to play casually and not 40 hours a week.

So I imagine it's going to be the first few to get in past their server and everyone follows and we can have our care best casuals available to quest and dungeon and the serious raid types probably split off to focused guilds as the game reaches 60.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm at work until 11pm anyways, it's fucking Thursday of all days of the week to launch.

I sure as fuck am not using PTO for a lvl 25 cap. That's like 20ish hours of gameplay at most.

Plus if they are staggering servers, the odds of there not being hour long queues are slim to none. Sat + sun are more than enough time to hit cap and do a 10 man on preferably a non streamer server and I'll be good until the next reset, assuming the 10man is on a 7 day lockout, which honestly I'm hoping it is or I'll be done until the next tier in less than a week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
I'm down to make a casual guild for us non-poopsocking carebears. We just need to find a server and some gold.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There is the coveted and prestigious Brown Sock Medal for whoever reaches level cap the fastest. Do we have any interest in that for each level, or just 60 when that comes around?

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly being casual is the only way I see people not burning out fast. It really is the perfect ruleset for the dad gamers.

I'm so down for a small group of dudes that want to do some content on a casual pace. With all these buffs to classes, the vanilla content like MC will be so fucking easy. Unfortunately only raiding 11pm and later usually doesn't work out on any timezone server for me. If 10 mans are going to be the thing until MC then it should be pretty easy to make my own guild as long as the population stays healthy.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
They're teasing STV will be the next pvp event zone, and confirmed gnomeregan is the next raid for 25-40.
Also likely that once SOD is done it'll be pushed to its own (probably C+?) realm clusters, and not merged into era like SOM was.

• 2Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How does pvp event zone work on a pve server? Is just auto flag for everyone when you enter, or do you still have to flag to take part? Which probably includes attacking a guard/npc that is part of the event.

Needless

Toe Sucker
How does pvp event zone work on a pve server? Is just auto flag for everyone when you enter, or do you still have to flag to take part? Which probably includes attacking a guard/npc that is part of the event.

You won't auto flag but interacting with the event will flag you, i assume it'll be this way as it's similiar when you go into EPL and interact with the PVP towers.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
There is the coveted and prestigious Brown Sock Medal for whoever reaches level cap the fastest. Do we have any interest in that for each level, or just 60 when that comes around?
Is this the honorary almost jasker award?

• 2Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But will Blizzard sell a Level 25 Character boostie?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You won't auto flag but interacting with the event will flag you, i assume it'll be this way as it's similiar when you go into EPL and interact with the PVP towers.

Hmm so what I figured. Would be cool if it just auto flagged. Oh well.

If STV is the pvp event zone for next phase, man that place is going to be insane on a pvp server. Especially as its a big leveling area for 30-40 iirc. Arena will probably have an event inside it too. What BG faction to tie to it, AB?

Hopefully their population controls work, otherwise even event areas will be boring if populations get too lopsided.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hmm so what I figured. Would be cool if it just auto flagged. Oh well.

If STV is the pvp event zone for next phase, man that place is going to be insane on a pvp server. Especially as its a big leveling area for 30-40 iirc. Arena will probably have an event inside it too. What BG faction to tie to it, AB?

Hopefully their population controls work, otherwise even event areas will be boring if populations get too lopsided.
I'd hope so, classic is so trivialized already that nobody does any other BGs unless its a BG weekend other than AV, so getting rep from AB/WSG is pretty near impossible on current era servers

• 1Like