World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was drinking beer, this was a mistake. I also logged out to eat something. This was also a mistake.

Oh wait it let me log back in.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmk who ends up making the guild charter and I’ll send coins to contribute (Wild Growth). Probably worth posting here too.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I thought there was supposed to be a level 2 or some shit quest for your first rune?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I logged into this just to do my part with MAU++ for the good of the cause, but meh i think I'm just tired of this game. Leveling through the same content for the 37th time just with a couple new things isn't really overpowering my sense of repetition and fatigue at this point.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
send Danae a whisper for this guild, just need sigs
Lawl i didnt realize that was you, thought it was some rando asking me for a sig.
I logged into this just to do my part with MAU++ for the good of the cause, but meh i think I'm just tired of this game. Leveling through the same content for the 37th time just with a couple new things isn't really overpowering my sense of repetition and fatigue at this point.
Its all about getting ironfoe and those sweet sweet procs.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If I decide to log on this weekend where be the party? Seems you log jammers are spread across the gamut of bullshit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well only took an hour for some of these raging faggots to flag wifes name Cremepie. It's not spelled Cream you fucking choads.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users