World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how they get to them without being instagibbed by high level mobs. But the items in the chests are going to be worth more than anything in the lower level zones comparatively.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
In East plaguelands, you can loot a chest at the first pvp tower if I remember right. Sometimes has 16 slot bags in it too, as well as grey weapons selling for 2+ gold.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Locked in all my character names:
Tabsunder-Warrior
Tabjudge-Paladin
Tabhots-Druid
Tabdots-Warlock
Backtab-Rogue
Tabler-Mage
Bigtab-Priest

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Locked in all my character names:
Tabsunder-Warrior
Tabjudge-Paladin
Tabhots-Druid
Tabdots-Warlock
Backtab-Rogue
Tabler-Mage
Bigtab-Priest

Backtab is amusing as a little combo breaker in the context of the rest of the list.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how they get to them without being instagibbed by high level mobs. But the items in the chests are going to be worth more than anything in the lower level zones comparatively.
Never corpse hopped before? I can't imagine the time it would take but you run until you die then rez at max range and run until you die. I would assume if your a gold farmer, when the rez timer gets too large, you log onto another character and start the process over.

There were a couple times I did this in WoW. One was because I "found" a way to jump into the Plaguelands from the Hinterlands, and died from fall damage, or maybe it was falling into Hinterlands from Arathi.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This looks more like a watered down retail than classic. Lot of straight up OP shit, leveling becoming a formality.

I think they were going in the right direction, they just cranked all the knobs to 11 and called it a day.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Never corpse hopped before? I can't imagine the time it would take but you run until you die then rez at max range and run until you die. I would assume if your a gold farmer, when the rez timer gets too large, you log onto another character and start the process over.

There were a couple times I did this in WoW. One was because I "found" a way to jump into the Plaguelands from the Hinterlands, and died from fall damage, or maybe it was falling into Hinterlands from Arathi.

It would take some time for sure which is why you have an army of VM bots do it

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

They just fly hack through space.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks more like a watered down retail than classic. Lot of straight up OP shit, leveling becoming a formality.

I think they were going in the right direction, they just cranked all the knobs to 11 and called it a day.
Pretty much not this at all.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
erp.jpg

Apparently the streamers chased off the RPers to other realms lol.

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn that explosive blast nerf. Mine went from around 70 dmg to 13-18 but can ae in 8 yard radius, so good for mass pvp or mass pulling I guess. Still same mana. Time to slot beast mastery instead.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've got a couple friends playing I could invite is that ok or are we keepin it to forum people? (The pve server)