World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
End of the day, just pick what is going to be fun for you and not a stressor. Server, class, role, doesn’t matter.

Yet still has a queue on peak hours and is always packed (except lvl 1 zones because people have moved past that).

Yea I just checked and WG has the same amount of instances that Lone Wolf has, strange the server metrics seem off.

I'll make something. Burren you're the warlock we used to message back in forth on Everquest semi recently right? Hey man

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What’s the Lone Wolf roll call? Dennis, Szeth, Animosity, me. Anyone else from here?
I just created a Hunter there for my alliance leveling needs. Still have my horde guy on Crusader Strike with Sszeth.
Lone Wolf is showing up as full so idk how it could be the lowest pop server.

Jasker

I just created a Hunter there for my alliance leveling needs. Still have my horde guy on Crusader Strike with Sszeth.
Lone Wolf is showing up as full so idk how it could be the lowest pop server.

Oh, it's not low pop. It's the lowest of the high pop servers as mentioned. It just turned from high to full while all other servers were listed as full and locked days before.

Edit: wasn't trying to be a dick, just was a consideration I suppose..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Anyway, had no idea you guys kept up with Erecura and Crenshaw, that's awesome. Chimney Chimney do you guys have a private discord or just using the FoH one?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I am not rolling on alliance at the moment. I reserve the right to change my mind if Dennis is not just afk until next phase. Really enjoying feral here though.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
  • 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I just checked and WG has the same amount of instances that Lone Wolf has, strange the server metrics seem off.

I'll make something. Burren you're the warlock we used to message back in forth on Everquest semi recently right? Hey man
Indeed. I had to scratch that itch one more time, but as much as I love the memories of EQ, it doesn’t hold up to what I’m after today.

hit me up on Lone Wolf Alliance side: Femme and Fatale are my two characters.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I am not rolling on alliance at the moment. I reserve the right to change my mind if Dennis is not just afk until next phase. Really enjoying feral here though.

rat eating GIF

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Took a week to get 12/12 runes. Not too bad as far as time, but the gold sink for Main Gauche is just stupid.
1702067483139.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
While I’m enjoying this so far, some of the rune acquisition seems lazy as fuck, the rep grind/gold ones being the biggest offenders. Some of them are also shared, I’m pretty sure, or at least there’s one that pally/war share and one that pally/priest share.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How many hours have you poopsockers put in so far?

What has surprised you the most about SoD?

How's the PVP?

Jasker

I'm starting over on lone wolf. Dennis Falstaff Burren Mitch and like Crenshaw and Erecura are on there and I wasn't feeling horde as much this time around.

Nice to see the old gang wish big Szeth would come but he's already established I know

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting over on lone wolf. Dennis Falstaff Burren Mitch and like Crenshaw and Erecura are on there and I wasn't feeling horde as much this time around.

Nice to see the old gang wish big Szeth would come but he's already established I know
I’m in a guild with 8 other friends and Animosity is in one as well. Not sure where the others are on the server. Mine has a lot of people, but too many aren’t going to accomplish what I want. Our group may migrate to a competitive guild on Lone Wolf if things don’t improve in phase two.

• 1Like