World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

Log Wizard
Then while looking into it figured out Ossoi is why I'm missing several movie/tv threads I thought should be around. Though luckily there they decided to go ahead and ban him from that sub.

Wait, so I can block him again?

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Hmm. Judging by the queue tonight it seems I'm wrong. Looks like Lone Wolf is only second in population to Crusader Strike. Seems they got a boost somehow recently?

I just queue ping between all the current realms for clarity

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How many hours have you poopsockers put in so far?

What has surprised you the most about SoD?

How's the PVP?

1702087324097.png

Maybe 15 of that is full on AFK. <_<

BFD raid is genuinely fun.

PVP is kind of aids with no MS/wound poison. For my bias it's also aids cause rogues don't get their kit until next phase to ensure player aren't allowed to control their character before death.

It's going to be an unbalanced mess the further we go, but that has its own charm.

They should have released this 2 years ago so we could have already wrapped up this beta test for true classic+.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 503620

PVP is kind of aids with no MS/wound poison. For my bias it's also aids cause rogues don't get their kit until next phase to ensure player aren't allowed to control their character before death.

It's going to be an unbalanced mess the further we go, but that has its own charm.

They should have released this 2 years ago so we could have already wrapped up this beta test for true classic+.

Did like 6 hours of PvP today, and had a blast. Done with the honor and rep grind for this phase, so will play wsg/ashenvale just to get to revered/exalted maybe pending time. Druid really gives me infinite options to fuck around with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been a god all week, I’m good to be normal soon lol

I couldn't solo my buddies lvl 24 pet as a 25 warrior in mostly blues lol. It was revenge for my mage pet soloing him back in vanilla EQ1 :p

• 1Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 503620

Rune/Gear twisting is a thing for Rogue (that I hope doesn't get nerfed). It allows a macro to equip a pair of gloves with Shadowstrike, use Shadowstrike, then before entering combat equip a paid of gloves with Saberslash. IT'S SOO GOOD in PvP.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Rune/Gear twisting is a thing for Rogue (that I hope doesn't get nerfed). It allows a macro to equip a pair of gloves with Shadowstrike, use Shadowstrike, then before entering combat equip a paid of gloves with Saberslash. IT'S SOO GOOD in PvP.

How does using shadowstrike not immediately put you in combat?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How does using shadowstrike not immediately put you in combat?
I don't know the exact reason it doesn't put you in combat.

1) Go stealth
2) Hit macro
/equip Toughened Leather Gloves (the one with Shadow Strike)
/cast shadowstrike
/equip Toughened Leather Gloves (the one with Saber Slash)
3)I get the shadowstrike damage and now I can continue using the Saber Slash for the rest of the engagement.
4) Victory

Somehow I think this is unintentional, but it brings up a very cool way to "Rune Dance" if you have multiple sets of items with different runes.

Using it, till they nerf it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
we had a rogue tank BFD last night and lmao they put absolutely zero thought into that spec, it’s crazy how useless they are hahaha

I think it’s time to make a fat titty dwarf pally

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
we had a rogue tank BFD last night and lmao they put absolutely zero thought into that spec, it’s crazy how useless they are hahaha

I think it’s time to make a fat titty dwarf pally

Make sure to get them pigtails, too.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably the same 4 millisecond delay Paladins use for Seal Twisting.

• 1Like