World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What’s the Lone Wolf roll call? Dennis, Szeth, Animosity, me. Anyone else from here?

Its where I am, alliance too. Though I am on my 3rd character. Hunter was fun till they nerfed the fun and turned it into a bm auto shot bot w/ scorpion. Probably still fun in wsg or huge pvp like ashen with explosive on so many. I tried warlock then, and chaos bolt was a blast in pve, but man that shit is just not fun in pvp(aff dot spec is of course crazy good but wanted something different). Did a druid next to try feral and having fun in both, though this cap makes shifting maybe max 3 times before oom, at least in my gear, so snares/roots can be frustrating. Also no snare.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol i got divine storm on my 13 pally, should be fun doing deadmines. Those 30 demons fucking sucked though on my mage, 90% resists

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wrong server boys.

1702192547061.png

• 1Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ruin the member berries, but if I had to pick one single modern thing. Mounts at 10 for fucks sake please. Turn these cross continent bullshit treks for runes (including having to go back n forth) from 30minutes each way to 10.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Oh, 2nd thing, AH improvements, because fuck dealing with 10 pages of items single listed

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I agree, hunter ammo, mount levels, AH improvements, etc. They could streamline a bunch of shit and keep a mostly classic experience disparate from retail but there are no creatives left at this company so it's all half measures. I imagine this could be really compelling come season 3/4, just like Diablo IV. They haven't the ability to make something really compelling the first go round' in 2023.

I'm having fun on huntard, getting BIS and pwning in wsg but it could be so much more interesting than it currently is imo.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished BFD on 3rd try, was fun.

I don't know why they never expanded the base game like this from the start. We got a little old world stuff in Burning Crusade and that was it.

They can do so much more.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't know why they never expanded the base game like this from the start. We got a little old world stuff in Burning Crusade and that was it.

Because everyone was 60 and had been 60 for years and wanted to progress those characters in the X-Pac rather than starting alts to experience new 1-60 content lol

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ruin the member berries, but if I had to pick one single modern thing. Mounts at 10 for fucks sake please. Turn these cross continent bullshit treks for runes (including having to go back n forth) from 30minutes each way to 10.

Got my warrior to 25 for now, started a caster. I ran between 2 flight paths twice in barrens without seeing one goddamn Raptor. F leveling in that overcrowded zone without a mount lol

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mounts do not go 200% speed.

But yeah, they could definitely do 50% mounts at level 20. They're not OP in Ashenvale. PvP zone-specific mounts could be 75%.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They should put the BC extra flight paths and quests in, like Rebel Camp and maybe even Forest Song. At least.

PvP objectives could be a way to get extra flightpaths. Like have the Ashenvale battle be twice a day, portals from main cities open to the locations and there are extra flightpaths for the duration - winner keeps the portals and flightpaths.

Mounts is also an example of a system they needed to iterate and never really did.

Give us mounts at Lv10 but they are like 20% extra speed, with quests or training costs to make them faster every 10 levels.

Sludig

They should give everyone 300 gold, epic mounts, and full Naxx gear at level 20.
Your point is made. But I think the point of vanilla was simpler stats, gear making a much bigger difference, grinding away at tradeskills trying not to go broke and strike it reach. (look at how active trade channel is now)

What i think they are missing is locked small servers, so you actually get to know who the big swinging dicks on a server are vs the riffraff.

Spending half your playtime traveling though doesn't bring back any good member berries.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is it so much to ask that the meeting stones outside of dungeons act as a summoning stone??

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users