World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
ez pz

View attachment 504016View attachment 504017

hah ya. use it straight through the next dmf. i would also farm to exalted if you can. you get access to the epics which are pretty solid starting from 40 and there is zero chance in shit anyone is going to want to be doing wsg next phase onwards. can pretty much afk in ashenvale for 200 rep even if you don't do anything.
I was told the ashenvale rep stopped at Revered and you had to farm WSG and marks. I'm like 2500 from Revered atm.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
woof that kind of sucks both from a grind perspective and we will get less players willing to grind the zone to 100 ;[

but still revered -> exalted wsg is better than all the way wsg =D

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guess that's one other QOL, no dual spec. So when I'm trying to prot warrior it up, I lose a lot of ability to try and play pvp later w/ MS unless I want to start spending a fortune on respecs.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize they lowered cap, back in the day it was like 10 or 25g capped. Maybe it raises closer to 60
50g was max. So glad its now only 1g. Which makes sense given how much people are respecing when messing around with rune builds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If any Alliance/Lone Wolfers need a 7/7 mostly geared rogue for the raid, PM me.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I got r3 and honored last week from lvling up in WSG solo Q. had about 15k honor for the week. that was all in the 19s, now im in the 25s and this bracket is Awful for solo Q. so I made a new char to go back to 19s.
ashenvale pvp has been a big let down so far but still having fun overall

Needless

Toe Sucker
how's everyone liking the class changes from todays patch?
was a little annoying swapping from scorpid to wind serpent but you know it is what it is

i can't even tell the difference on the dual wield specialization buff on my shaman but that class just fucking blows RN anyway, shelfing it until the next lvl band

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got r3 and honored last week from lvling up in WSG solo Q. had about 15k honor for the week. that was all in the 19s, now im in the 25s and this bracket is Awful for solo Q. so I made a new char to go back to 19s.
ashenvale pvp has been a big let down so far but still having fun overall
Ashenvale has been hit or miss. The between-battles random PvP on the weekend was fun, with tons of activity in the zone.

Most of the time, the actual battle event is just a PvE race. But it does work sometimes. A few times, we accidentally had to play the battle as intended, and that was fun. Got some screenshots of 80+v80+ lag-free battles even, first time I've actually seen that happen in WoW.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
was a little annoying swapping from scorpid to wind serpent but you know it is what it is

i can't even tell the difference on the dual wield specialization buff on my shaman but that class just fucking blows RN anyway, shelfing it until the next lvl band
Geared shamans crit people for half their health with Lava Lash lol.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

1702428804745.png

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If any Alliance/Lone Wolfers need a 7/7 mostly geared rogue for the raid, PM me.

If you want to play with randoms you can join my guild. We haven't started fully doing BFD with all guild, but we are getting to the point where we may have enough 25's for 2 raids with mains and alts. Just need to figure out logistics and peoples availability.

Can message Amaya/Lockreo/Invisimitch and tell them dennis said to invite you or if I'm on whisper idennisL.

If none of us are on then I think everyone should have invite privs. <Ornery Alligators>

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you want to play with randoms you can join my guild. We haven't started fully doing BFD with all guild, but we are getting to the point where we may have enough 25's for 2 raids with mains and alts. Just need to figure out logistics and peoples availability.

Can message Amaya/Lockreo/Invisimitch and tell them dennis said to invite you or if I'm on whisper idennisL.

If none of us are on then I think everyone should have invite privs. <Ornery Alligators>
I've got a guild but they don't always raid, so I can fill in for DPS.

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
pfft hunter pets are fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1702430021916.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Hit me up. I need a group to run with. My guild only has a few raid groups so far and they are all full.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chat freaking the fuck out that the lost supply box lady is gone in SW? Not sure if it was limited like cloth turn ins back in the day, would be lame if it's limited time to get the grind done for the rep items.

Edit: Folks claiming rune friendly not honored now