World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Has nothing to do with hate, usually I'm speaking about them being beyond conceivable incompetance. My only theory is that somehow internet and games is so recent to them that inherently most of them are like having your grandparents play. I have no idea otherwise why south americans seem to be utter retards as a group at large. (vs say a smattering of dumbs with any group)

LoL for a while I think had a lot of the playerbase begging to make the BZ's have their own servers.
This was exactly my experience in classic TBC, literally every Brazilian I had the misfortune of encountering was a full on fucking retard. If I was in a pug raid and someone breathed a single word of Portuguese I knew to leave group immediately to avoid certain disaster. It’s incredible how consistently bad at the game they are, worse than any Chinese or Indonesian goldfarmer even.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alright I know I know.

I need to become trans Brazillian and play in their championship gaming circuit. By my calculations, I could win like $36/year.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Trying to get my healadin finished out for tommorows raid. Unless someone wants to step in and tell me to finish my prot warrior first, I can try to be ready on either

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Is deadlyboss mods up to date for SOD? or what should I be looking at using
ever since 1.15(?) classic UI was updated to basically the same as WOTLk/Retail so virtually all addons work in all 3 versions. If you check out curseforge and look at the files tab it will show you what version of the game it the addon works with and almost all of them will say "retail, wotlk, classic"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Not a bad push went from 18-25 today with a decent amount of time wasted with chores and working on a few of the runes i was missing which took some bouncing between continents

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone tried or even seen a Mage healer?

I played a Disc Priest during Pandaria so I know how powerful a damage/healing combo can be.

Looking at the runes, I feel like the way to go would be to have only one of the Temporal Beacon spells and pick up one of the mana regen spells with lots of spirit.

Options are:
Single Target Heal/Beacon & 300% mana regen for 8 seconds every 2 minutes

Multi Target Heal/Beacon & 10% mana regen while casting under 30% mana

Then 3rd rune is Arcane Blast for bust damage/healing no matter the build.

The multi target option sounds most promising I think, but will the regen be enough?

Guides are saying Single Target with Living Flame for a big damage/heal once a minute but the fact that I don't see them despite the usual healer shortage it tells me that it doesn't work?

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Did they ever fix mage healing? I was duoing with a guild mage on Fenris island and he was healing me. But then I saw every mage name also there healing me with scrolling combat text on, it was buggy as hell but I stayed full health :p

My group of friends quit pretty early, what server/faction are most people on here?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is deadlyboss mods up to date for SOD? or what should I be looking at using

I did the entire thing with the base UI and it's really not a technically difficult raid where you need a raid addon. There's usually only one or two elements you need to pay attention to. Boss 6 is the only one that's kind of hard.

Sludig

I did the entire thing with the base UI and it's really not a technically difficult raid where you need a raid addon. There's usually only one or two elements you need to pay attention to. Boss 6 is the only one that's kind of hard.
Ya, i need to find a video on the bosses,. Torn on whether I'd be better off w/ beacon of light, it's kinda expensive mana wise and only lasts a minute so not as good as when I remember it in live, or I can do crusader strike which gives me a 2% mana gain/8 seconds or so if I get time to hit something

Did a stockage w/ a warlock tank, not terribly fun. Though we had no one preventing runners for shit and was bedlam. Got rid of the mage that was going full aoe on stuff w/ a single target tank and it went better and i had time to break out the old judgement of justice to stop runners

But I keep being too nice and not needing on cloth because it hurts my sensibilities, so the feral cat gets some cloth green boe that's like 1int/1sta off from pre BFD BIS

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ya, i need to find a video on the bosses,. Torn on whether I'd be better off w/ beacon of light, it's kinda expensive mana wise and only lasts a minute so not as good as when I remember it in live, or I can do crusader strike which gives me a 2% mana gain/8 seconds or so if I get time to hit something

Did a stockage w/ a warlock tank, not terribly fun. Though we had no one preventing runners for shit and was bedlam. Got rid of the mage that was going full aoe on stuff w/ a single target tank and it went better and i had time to break out the old judgement of justice to stop runners

But I keep being too nice and not needing on cloth because it hurts my sensibilities, so the feral cat gets some cloth green boe that's like 1int/1sta off from pre BFD BIS
If you aren't enjoying healing, Paladin Tank/DPS is incredible and both can be done with the same spec and just a rune swap.

Paladin talents are terrible at lv25 so you can do whatever.

Full tanked BFD with Holy talents for Consecration and no heal interruption, now I'm doing it as full Retribution for 5% Parry and Seal of Command. You can even tank as Protection with Blessing of Kings lol.

Murdering people in 1v1 PvP as long as I can avoid being kited.

Sludig

If you aren't enjoying healing, Paladin Tank/DPS is incredible and both can be done with the same spec and just a rune swap.

Paladin talents are terrible at lv25 so you can do whatever.

Full tanked BFD with Holy talents for Consecration and no heal interruption, now I'm doing it as full Retribution for 5% Parry and Seal of Command. You can even tank as Protection with Blessing of Kings lol.

Murdering people in 1v1 PvP as long as I can avoid being kited.
Ret is for fags

A lot late to try and swap to tanking last second, and was what i wanted my war for outside of PVP. I fucked up and chose a vendor item over some cloth quest shoulders that was my pre bis. The recovery tool will get me the quest item but i doubt a gm would let me swap it.

Of course holy stats makes solo harder and harder, I did my live pally in BC, so had all the added niceties of shock and spellpower.

Like 3 ideal items from me is just pvp from WSG, but my honor doesn't calulate until what tuesday? so sucks I cant grab them before tonight if I get brought along

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
wild growth bfd tonight will probably need everything - just a fun run, i can't imagine we have 10 people for it so we'll probably pug the rest anyway. the more the merrier!