World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I really don’t understand the appeal to parse. Ran this with an alt group a couple weeks ago and it was ridiculously easy.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is this some new wow classic time locked progression server? Trying to figure out where/if to jump in on wow stuff. Turtle vs seasons vs classic etc

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warrior is now full BiS except for one ring and a ranged weapon. Not that lvl 25 matters. But, it makes PvP more fun. Really hope that the second phase releases more fun one-handed weapons and more potential for crit gear.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Warrior is now full BiS except for one ring and a ranged weapon. Not that lvl 25 matters. But, it makes PvP more fun. Really hope that the second phase releases more fun one-handed weapons and more potential for crit gear.

If only you weren't so anti social and spoke to any of us when we DM'd you in game

...mic drop

(half serious, everything ok dawg?)

Jasker

Is this some new wow classic time locked progression server? Trying to figure out where/if to jump in on wow stuff. Turtle vs seasons vs classic etc

Do Season of Discovery the current thing

New stuff, cap'd at 25 currently

Jasker

Is there a FoH guild? Can you put me in contact with a guild officer?

The Wild Growth team has the <Fires of Heaven> tag. I'm not sure who they are very well, but I know some have been posting here a while. Koushirou Koushirou I think is in that guild. I think they're alliance.

I'm on Lone Wolf with a few from these forums and some we recruited in 2019. Falstaff Falstaff and Chimney Chimney Burren Burren all on lone wolf.

And Szeth Szeth is on horde on crusader strike with Sifter and a few other of their friends.

Edit: I'm all over the place today

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The Wild Growth team has the <Fires of Heaven> tag. I'm not sure who they are very well, but I know some have been posting here a while. Koushirou Koushirou I think is in that guild. I think they're alliance.

I'm on Lone Wolf with a few from these forums and some we recruited in 2019. Falstaff Falstaff and Chimney Chimney Burren Burren all on lone wolf.

And Szeth Szeth is on horde on crusader strike with Sifter and a few other of their friends.

I want to be in lone wolf. Who’s an officer there

• 1Committed

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Please give me some of your dice luck. 6 runs so are not won a thing lol.

• 1Rustled

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I want to be in lone wolf. Who’s an officer there
Hitting Bobs Burgers GIF

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

I'm on wild growth, super casual tho.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I'v never done any kind of raid in WoW. mostly because the shitty attituded of people who do it. people use all this crazy lingo that i have no idea wtf any of it means, and I have zero desire to ever try and out dps anyone and dont care at all about gear. but I'm thinking I would like to run this low level raid once just to see what its like.
without discord, a guild, or any gear, anyone have tips for how to find fellow noobs who don't stress out to try this raid with? crusader strike server.
I see lots of people looking for more folks in lfg chat. but its all gearscore and pumpdps bs that i dont understand. wtf is 7/7?

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'v never done any kind of raid in WoW. mostly because the shitty attituded of people who do it. people use all this crazy lingo that i have no idea wtf any of it means, and I have zero desire to ever try and out dps anyone and dont care at all about gear. but I'm thinking I would like to run this low level raid once just to see what its like.
without discord, a guild, or any gear, anyone have tips for how to find fellow noobs who don't stress out to try this raid with? crusader strike server.
I see lots of people looking for more folks in lfg chat. but its all gearscore and pumpdps bs that i dont understand. wtf is 7/7?
clint eastwood kids GIF

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Go with the forum friends! I was terrible, had no idea what anyone was saying, and nobody yelled at me!

We did a blackfathom about a weekish ago? This is on ... the alliance people server I frogot what it is called.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Carry me please

scooby doo running GIF by Boomerang Official

• 1Worf

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This version of the game is still fairly good, despite being outdated...however the community is fucking toxic and straight trash. I have never played an mmo with such a shitty player base as this one. Its a night a day difference between the people that seem to play wow, versus the multitude of other mmos out there on the market.

• 1Solidarity