World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This version of the game is still fairly good, despite being outdated...however the community is fucking toxic and straight trash. I have never played an mmo with such a shitty player base as this one. Its a night a day difference between the people that seem to play wow, versus the multitude of other mmos out there on the market.
I got trolled for saying this after only playing for a couple nights and the trolls were right.

Honestly, Lone Wolf alliance has a pretty good community.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'v never done any kind of raid in WoW. mostly because the shitty attituded of people who do it. people use all this crazy lingo that i have no idea wtf any of it means, and I have zero desire to ever try and out dps anyone and dont care at all about gear. but I'm thinking I would like to run this low level raid once just to see what its like.
without discord, a guild, or any gear, anyone have tips for how to find fellow noobs who don't stress out to try this raid with? crusader strike server.
I see lots of people looking for more folks in lfg chat. but its all gearscore and pumpdps bs that i dont understand. wtf is 7/7?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've not seen that video but I've seen his other stuff and it's pretty good. The Flat Earth one in particular where he proves the globe a few different ways using the curve on a large lake.

Im other news, I have a lv25 Tank Paladin not far off raid BiS and a lv25 Arcane Mage that's just got enough GS to do BFD now... so I can play those characgers one every three days lol.

Any suggestions for a new alt? Maybe something OP for PvP?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
1:24:15 long to answer that question? This guy probably has shit DPS
If he wasn't making 1h 24min 15sec videos during raid maybe he'd parse higher

Same as the people who type during raids instead of putting numbers out. This is why I moved my shenanigans to voice chat, where no one likes me, but for other reasons.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Any group of you playing on the PVP servers?

Think I'll jump in for a bit and play a Rogue.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I wish this game had the equivalent of EQ guilds that spend all of velious just doing relaxing city of mist and plane of fear armor raids without a care in the world.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Bunch of us on Lone Wolf alliance

Damn Alliance is locked for Lone Wolf and Wild Growth lol, is this not accurate?

Accurate..PNG

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why BoozeCube BoozeCube negged me. We know that Alliance is slightly overpopped on Lone Wolf (because it is still intermittently locked) yet that bar shows it massively underpopped. It does not line up with reality.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure why BoozeCube BoozeCube negged me. We know that Alliance is slightly overpopped on Lone Wolf (because it is still intermittently locked) yet that bar shows it massively underpopped. It does not line up with reality.
Yeah, none of those numbers make sense because alliance is definitely locked on several servers.