<Gold Donor>
dominating the tier looooool

1703901116117.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone on Lone Wolf EU?

Need to build a 5 man group to farm Scarlet Monestary from lv25 to lv40. I don't think that PvP zones are going to be an option with the number of people who will be online.

I'm a tank and have IRL healer friend, need 3 DPS.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone on Lone Wolf EU?

Need to build a 5 man group to farm Scarlet Monestary from lv25 to lv40. I don't think that PvP zones are going to be an option with the number of people who will be online.

I'm a tank and have IRL healer friend, need 3 DPS.
Bruh you rolled on a pvp server and are going to hide in instances to level?

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
The Wild Growth team has the <Fires of Heaven> tag. I'm not sure who they are very well, but I know some have been posting here a while. @Koushirou I think is in that guild. I think they're alliance.

I'm on Lone Wolf with a few from these forums and some we recruited in 2019. Falstaff Falstaff and @Chimney @Burren all on lone wolf.

And @Szeth is on horde on crusader strike with Sifter and a few other of their friends.

Edit: I'm all over the place today
I'm on the Alliance Wild Growth team, too - playing casually as a feral druid (Aylix) so far.

Gotta say that I'm having more fun with Season of Discovery than I've had with WoW in easily more than a decade. The new runes, the new specs it enables, the spread out level caps, the revamped raids, they all make for a really interesting and enjoyable way to play classic WoW.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh no, it's going to be fun going out into the world from time to time.

But practically I just don't see how it will be possible to get any exp, honor sure, but not exp.

Only other way would be a group of 5 to quest with, but even then it'll be so congested even on PvE servers.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's actually going to be the best way to level, then you can quest at 40 and get all the gold. And here I thought you were a min/maxer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
My feral has been near bis for so long, need tier chest/gloves (dont have LW) and maybe a few side grades like neck from first boss (wearing the one from kelris). just did my 4th lockout in a row without a single upgrade dropping.

I guess that's the joy of having fresh ungeared alts, every run I usually get at least 1 new thing.

edit: of course I just ran my shaman through bfd and i win the only two pieces my alliance druid is missing lol

Last edited:
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Currently lvl 21, Rogue has been a lot of fun so far, these runes are so OP lol. Can't wait to hit 25, get geared up, and hunt Horde in Stonetalon.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should just hang out in Redridge and kill horde, you'll be the hero of Lakeshire

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Currently lvl 21, Rogue has been a lot of fun so far, these runes are so OP lol. Can't wait to hit 25, get geared up, and hunt Horde in Stonetalon.
Just go to ashenvale now for exp, rep grind and pvp. You’ll never need another zone until p2.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hillsbrad is actually the most fun place to hunt Horde. Particularly the ones farming the naga and the dun garok elites.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Just go to ashenvale now for exp, rep grind and pvp. You’ll never need another zone until p2.
How do you gain experience in the Ashenvale PVP event?

I can get 21-25 in just Ashenvale? Even with all the PVP? lol.

Last edited: