World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thats so fucking long my god. They speculated 6-8 and it ended up being 10 for the smallest content phase??

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be curious if they keep that 10 week mark in the future. Would put 3rd phase middle of april.

Its weird to me its not on the usual patch/maintenance day.

So you get to clear bfd one more time, then next phase 2 days later.

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Damn, so soon? I really wish they'd slow it down for the casual player. I've been having trouble getting groups for Hogger because the elitists have been asking for unrealistic gear scores and Fargodeep mines parses.

• 3Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Will be curious if they keep that 10 week mark in the future. Would put 3rd phase middle of april.
Why wouldn't they? I think that would be the EARLIEST you could expect P3 given that they said "spring" for P3.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wish it dropped 2 weeks sooner. Hopefully phase two is shorter than one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If any of you lone wolf alliance (US) plan on dungeon grinding and don't have a dedicated group I invite you to add your name to my list with your class/role(s)/availability and if possible I'll get you slotted to grind hard with like minded bros.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's way too long, about 4 weeks too long. Definitely juicing those subs

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Season of Nerf Hunters

Hunter​

• Chimera Shot weapon damage increased to 100% (was 85%).
  • Explosive Shot base damage increased by 25% before Attack Power modifiers.
  • Mana cost of Chimera Shot, Explosive Shot, Carve, Kill Command, and Flanking Strike reduced by 50%.
  • Beast Mastery rune bonus health and damage provided to Hunter pets reduced to 20% (was 30%).
  • Beast Mastery rune bonus Focus regeneration provided to Hunter pets reduced to 50% (was 80%).
    • Developers’ notes: We remain concerned that Hunter pets are still too powerful, and believe that the best way forward is to reign in the Beast Mastery rune while compensating via the Hunter’s main spells.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nerfs? Fuck off. The class is still way out of line power wise and those are all buffs.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I hope chimera shot is viable with those changes, beast mastery is dull as hell
pvp in sod is dog shit anyway, wind serpents have nothing on starsurge balance bullshit~

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The priest nerfs are typical "PvE nerfs for PvP complaints"

One of the truly classic WoW experiences.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much every nerf is based off of pvp in a primarly pve focused game. They should completely separate pvp from pve. It fucks up damn near every game that trys to blend the two.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty much every nerf is based off of pvp in a primarly pve focused game. They should completely separate pvp from pve. It fucks up damn near every game that trys to blend the two.
Yes, you're correct. But, that's been the case in WoW for nearly 20 years. Not likely to change soon. Still, I'm ok with the way the Hunter updates are moving. Reduce the OP-ness of the pets and make the actual hunter better.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This was my fault. For the first time ever I got a hunter to level cap last week, and the priest literally hit 25 last night. Boo this man, boo him!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users