World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rustle: warriors are currently mediocre in Gnomer and a free kill within two GCDs against all other classes. Dafuq.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Finally did our second lockout, I hope melee hunter gets nerfed I wanna go marksman 😂

I assume both the crowdpummeler and last boss will always drop one epic? I like that change a lot if so

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Finally did our second lockout, I hope melee hunter gets nerfed I wanna go marksman 😂

I assume both the crowdpummeler and last boss will always drop one epic? I like that change a lot if so
No, we only got an epic from final boss last night.

Needless

Toe Sucker
No, we only got an epic from final boss last night.
Ah good to know we must just be getting really lucky then.
First week we got the shitty thunderfury sword and the gun. This lockout we got the healer shield and the 2h axe. Two mounts as well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We have only gotten the epic gun thus far, and no mounts. Glad Rank 5 provided... a new trinket and nothing else. And revered with the supply rep has not be fixed either, still doesn't provide shit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS SMALL INDIE STUDIO BULLSHIT.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
hey guys short reset cycle this time to sync it up with the standard 3 day reset so get your gnomer in now, it resets again on thurs

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1708906728719.png

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
man my dice are sucking 3 straight lockouts I haven't won shit.

edit:
In other news blizzard did an interview about a lot of SoD topics including the impacts they are seeing from the GDKP ban thus far, and the early results are looking quite promising. a few faggots still crying about it but for the most part nobody actually gives a shit, GDKP never really established itself much in SoD yet since it was super easy 10mans on 3 day lockouts.

but without the cover of GDKPs to hide all the large gold transactions/trades they have been able to pinpoint tons of RMT, botting, gold selling *and* gold buying which has all the reddit retards up in arms but again nobody gives a shit about them.

lots of crying about "false bans" and shit just for "trading gold between friends/guildies/players" and of course its 99% bullshit.

90% of the people banned for "trading gold" are literally mad they got caught buying gold and again, without the cover of "GDKP payouts" they are catching these idiots left and right. retards really trying to claim that banyu budawati from Jakarta is really their bff just handing them gold for no reason and its totally not suspicious at all, blizz why did you ban me? rofl

the other 10% are patsies/suckers who fell for the ol "want to trade my SOD gold for your wrath/retail gold, any server pst" which is just botters looking to unload their botted SoD gold in exchange for gold on a client where they can convert that gold into Tokens, now that the 30 cent/month cheapo Argentinian accounts are now forced to use USD.

on SoD servers, again too early to really tell but can definitely see a decrease in botting activity, absolutely no GDKP advertisements. most bots seem to be Summon/portal bots as that is the safest way to make gold.

I totally could come in here doing a victory lap for faggots like kaines but tbh it's early still, we will see the full impact of the GDKP ban in the coming weeks and months but it looks like an overwhelming success so far.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I miss GDKP for the flexibility of an easy option for a person who can parse and just wants to fit a lockout in when the guild time doesn’t work for some reason. Either I splurge for the big items I want or I get some gold. Win win

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

edit:
In other news blizzard did an interview about a lot of SoD topics including the impacts they are seeing from the GDKP ban thus far, and the early results are looking quite promising. a few faggots still crying about it but for the most part nobody actually gives a shit, GDKP never really established itself much in SoD yet since it was super easy 10mans on 3 day lockouts.

but without the cover of GDKPs to hide all the large gold transactions/trades they have been able to pinpoint tons of RMT, botting, gold selling *and* gold buying which has all the reddit retards up in arms but again nobody gives a shit about them.

lots of crying about "false bans" and shit just for "trading gold between friends/guildies/players" and of course its 99% bullshit.

90% of the people banned for "trading gold" are literally mad they got caught buying gold and again, without the cover of "GDKP payouts" they are catching these idiots left and right. retards really trying to claim that banyu budawati from Jakarta is really their bff just handing them gold for no reason and its totally not suspicious at all, blizz why did you ban me? rofl

the other 10% are patsies/suckers who fell for the ol "want to trade my SOD gold for your wrath/retail gold, any server pst" which is just botters looking to unload their botted SoD gold in exchange for gold on a client where they can convert that gold into Tokens, now that the 30 cent/month cheapo Argentinian accounts are now forced to use USD.

on SoD servers, again too early to really tell but can definitely see a decrease in botting activity, absolutely no GDKP advertisements. most bots seem to be Summon/portal bots as that is the safest way to make gold.

I totally could come in here doing a victory lap for faggots like kaines but tbh it's early still, we will see the full impact of the GDKP ban in the coming weeks and months but it looks like an overwhelming success so far.
Your victory lap would be fucking retarded. Just like you. GDKP was supposed to be a source of gold buying/botting. It isn't. It was just making it hard to find the actual RMT/botters because the large payouts of GDKP, even when they were 100% legit.

You're a fucking moron, and every time you post, you prove it 10 fold.

• 1Picard

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

edit:

I thought gdkp was the reason for the gold buying and botting? Why are people buying gold and rmting without gdkp? You told us in quite a hefty amount of words that the rmt/botting was due to gdkp. You weren't lying to us, were you?

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yes GDKP absolutely was a large contributor to gold buying. at least 60-75% or more by volume certainly, though it could be much higher. 90+% of all gold that traded hands in GDKPs was directly linked to RMT, it was all botted gold.

You will always have the casual carl's who play 30 minutes a week and take 6 weeks to hit 40 and see the basic gold sinks in game as insurmountable challenges but since they have more cash than time they go ahead and spend 4 bucks to get mount money or whatever. Sure Blizzard could fundamentally alter the nature of the game so that there wasn't those large in game purchases that super casuals may feel they can never achieve, but tbh those are small, one time purchases spread out over a large casual player base.

GDKPs gold buyers are the repeat, addicted degenerates, the whales, who spent tens or hundreds per week on gold to "win" loot through GDKPs. They are the ones who made botting so lucrative and by banning GDKPs Blizzard is able to cut off the major reason for buying gold and more accurate track down RMT transactions since there is no longer a "valid" reason for one player with zero association with another player to trade or mail VERY large sums of gold. Many of the players crying after getting banned "for no reason" are the ones who are still running secret GDKPs that aren't advertised in game, and have no recourse after the ban. "Why did you receive a huge transfer of gold from X? why has there been so many repeat transactions of gold between Y & Z?" Either you are buying/selling gold or you are running an illegal GDKP, either way enjoy the ban.

Botting activity is down hugely and botters are spamming in game and throughout discords looking to offload their gold in SoD for gold in Wrath/retail. Yes a large reason for that is so they can re-up via tokens since the cheap argentianian accounts are now defunct, but also because SoD is starting to look less lucrative for botters. Not to say the problem is solved, SoD is the largest playerbase right now so it's where botters will congregate, but we'll see for certain how quickly the botters are to re-establish their networks after the next ban wave, whether it's more economical to go back to wrath or retail, even with less subs.

tbh I didn't expect to see any noticable impact for weeks/months and certainly did not expect Blizzard to speak on the issue publicly at all, so the impact must be huge for them to even mention it.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes GDKP absolutely was a large contributor to gold buying. at least 60-75% or more by volume certainly, though it could be much higher. 90+% of all gold that traded hands in GDKPs was directly linked to RMT, it was all botted gold.

You will always have the casual carl's who play 30 minutes a week and take 6 weeks to hit 40 and see the basic gold sinks in game as insurmountable challenges but since they have more cash than time they go ahead and spend 4 bucks to get mount money or whatever. Sure Blizzard could fundamentally alter the nature of the game so that there wasn't those large in game purchases that super casuals may feel they can never achieve, but tbh those are small, one time purchases spread out over a large casual player base.

GDKPs gold buyers are the repeat, addicted degenerates, the whales, who spent tens or hundreds per week on gold to "win" loot through GDKPs. They are the ones who made botting so lucrative and by banning GDKPs Blizzard is able to cut off the major reason for buying gold and more accurate track down RMT transactions since there is no longer a "valid" reason for one player with zero association with another player to trade or mail VERY large sums of gold. Many of the players crying after getting banned "for no reason" are the ones who are still running secret GDKPs that aren't advertised in game, and have no recourse after the ban. "Why did you receive a huge transfer of gold from X? why has there been so many repeat transactions of gold between Y & Z?" Either you are buying/selling gold or you are running an illegal GDKP, either way enjoy the ban.

Botting activity is down hugely and botters are spamming in game and throughout discords looking to offload their gold in SoD for gold in Wrath/retail. Yes a large reason for that is so they can re-up via tokens since the cheap argentianian accounts are now defunct, but also because SoD is starting to look less lucrative for botters. Not to say the problem is solved, SoD is the largest playerbase right now so it's where botters will congregate, but we'll see for certain how quickly the botters are to re-establish their networks after the next ban wave, whether it's more economical to go back to wrath or retail, even with less subs.

tbh I didn't expect to see any noticable impact for weeks/months and certainly did not expect Blizzard to speak on the issue publicly at all, so the impact must be huge for them to even mention it.
Did you fabricate those numbers off the top of your head, or think about what sounded good and chose between several options?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This is the epitome of the retarded autist. Unsupported numbers pulled directly from his ass. What a pathetic piece of shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Listen it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that 75% of all activity is just the tip of the iceberg. It could definitely, and probably be much higher. I'm willing to bet upwards of 200% of all gold buying activity was for the sole purpose of using it in GDKP.

That may seem impossible. But you're probably a retarded if you question me.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if Sylas steps back for a minute takes a little self inventory and is like “man I’m retarded”. Or if he’ll just go on like this.

• 1Worf