World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Denathrius is available for LFR this week. My first time killing him, and I got his sword to turn-in as a quest to General Draven. He gave me a bunch of anima that let me finish the weekly (5x250's). Might want to hit that up instead of farming for that shit out of world quests.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My mythic guild disbanded last night, pretty much universal agreement amongst the officers that they loathe the expansion, and constant recruitment to deal with churn.

My 6 month sub runs out this week, so probably gonna take my every decade-or-so break from WoW.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
My mythic guild disbanded last night, pretty much universal agreement amongst the officers that they loathe the expansion, and constant recruitment to deal with churn.

My 6 month sub runs out this week, so probably gonna take my every decade-or-so break from WoW.
6th Month subs running out you say...

Bovine Intervention

Trying to turn fortune in your favor? You’re in luck! The Pandaren elders claim that Lucky Yun will bestow prosperity upon anyone who touches its glittering hide. Take this ox by the horns and be prepared to meet your good fortune in Azeroth and beyond.

LuckyYun.jpg

The brand-new Lucky Yun* mount is bound to charge you straight into prosperity! You can get this mount at no additional charge with either the purchase of a recurring 6-month subscription or as a bonus gift if you’re currently on a 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date. In addition, Lucky Yun is also available as a separate purchase in the Blizzard Shop and World of Warcraft in-game shop.

Purchase Now

Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Lucky Yun mount as a gift in your Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge, no later than February 12, 2021**.

Purchase 6 Months Now

*Mount not available in World of Warcraft® Classic.
**Mount must be claimed on the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app prior to August 31, 2021.

77a46cb93dd7c9bd.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Juvarisx

Florida
I thought Mythic Raiding was in a pretty good place this expansion other then it being hard, which I guess might be the problem lol

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand the complaints about M+ being overtuned. I don't do it myself, but isn't it a natural thing when you keep pushing the keys higher and higher? Perhaps the issue is that ilvls are no longer increasing substantially this late into the expansion, so Blizzard is tuning M+ down to keep people busy?

Rime

<Donor>
I don't understand the complaints about M+ being overtuned. I don't do it myself, but isn't it a natural thing when you keep pushing the keys higher and higher? Perhaps the issue is that ilvls are no longer increasing substantially this late into the expansion, so Blizzard is tuning M+ down to keep people busy?
M+ does not give gear anywhere near it's difficulty.
It gives less loot (though, in theory, it is 'infinitely' repeatable, if your key RNG is blessed).
Some of the dungeons were fuck-you overtuned (Hello Necrotic Wake!).
A few of the dungeons were so tightly tuned, that if you did not bring perfect specs, you did not make the timer.
Many of the dungeons are just not fun from a design standpoint (Constant pinions/flags/wings getting in the way of ground target spells, tight corridors where your camera freaks out, etc).
So many of the affixes are just fuck-you to melee classes.
Class imbalance is ridiculously high. It took them almost three months to do the first wave of buffs.
Some weeks were nearly impossible for tanks without huge mobility skills. (When your tank has to spend 50%+ of the dungeon kiting, that is not fun for anyone).
Fortified and/or Tyrannical are still fuck-you trash for base modifiers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I don’t think M+ is overturned in general but there is are things that certainly needed adjusting. The dungeons aren’t losing challenge with the nerfs, they still aren’t easy.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
With the latest renown level world quests and table missions are now giving out 194 gear and I've gotten a couple level 200 conduits from the caches. Guessing if you are lucky you will get 207 gear out of the purple caches now. RIP LFR transmog runs as I don't see people quing for low drop rate 187 stuff even with vault.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So how long until the next major patch? We seem to be solidly in 'just wait around for the patch...' mode right now with the storyline etc.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying about M+. I haven't even done that much with it this go round, but with friends who regularly run 15+ stuff, it's hilarious how week to week it's either "shit week" for keys or "go go go push everything week". Certain things aren't tuned well, and class imbalance stuff only makes it worse at times.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Pretty much agree with what everyone else is saying about M+. I haven't even done that much with it this go round, but with friends who regularly run 15+ stuff, it's hilarious how week to week it's either "shit week" for keys or "go go go push everything week". Certain things aren't tuned well, and class imbalance stuff only makes it worse at times.
Thats been M+ since its inception.

Some weeks are significantly easier in certain dungeons than others.

some affix combos make people not do m+ for an entire week cause tryin to push with them is just pointless.

Merrith

Thats been M+ since its inception.

Some weeks are significantly easier in certain dungeons than others.

some affix combos make people not do m+ for an entire week cause tryin to push with them is just pointless.

True, that's why most of us think it's lazy as fuck for them to just swap between Fortified and Tyrannical. Not that this is the only big reason for push/non push weeks, but certain dungeons each go round have something dumb to which it applies. Class imbalance like we see currently only makes it even worse.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Class imbalance was always a thing, its just the same trend continuing.

i ‘member when every group was war rog rog druid mage. This lasted for a bit them shit shifted towards monk tanks.

Much like everything bliz does (looking at you pvp or encounter specific class stscking) balancing is a pipe dream.

Merrith

Class imbalance was always a thing, its just the same trend continuing.

i ‘member when every group was war rog rog druid mage. This lasted for a bit them shit shifted towards monk tanks.

Much like everything bliz does (looking at you pvp or encounter specific class stscking) balancing is a pipe dream.

And people pointed out prior to this expansion that covenant/soulbind/conduit systems had the likelihood of seeing even greater class imbalance.