Worst Republican poster?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I feel I am in a good spot, close to center.

rWXR0EV.jpg

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Good to see my legacy lives on, was afraid people forgot about me.

In all honestly, if the current Republican party is the definition of a "Republican", then count me out. I can't stand either party. Washington in an incestuous cesspool circle jerk and in the end Republican/Democrat it doesn't matter. When push comes to shove they will circle the wagons to defend themselves and fuck the voter base. They could give two shits about what we as voters think about them, they are in it for themselves.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good to see my legacy lives on, was afraid people forgot about me.

In all honestly, if the current Republican party is the definition of a "Republican", then count me out. I can't stand either party. Washington in an incestuous cesspool circle jerk and in the end Republican/Democrat it doesn't matter. When push comes to shove they will circle the wagons to defend themselves and fuck the voter base. They could give two shits about what we as voters think about them, they are in it for themselves.
Finally a post I can fully agree with from you, you trying to sabotage the vote?

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Meh, I don't think it is terribly accurate and is missing all sorts of questions about market regulation and social welfare. I should be way more towards the Authoritarian side, probably in the middle.

rrr_img_123861.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The questions are specifically written in a way to push people into the left / libertarian category

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The questions are specifically written in a way to push people into the left / libertarian category
Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

khorum

Murder Apologist
That test is fairly old tbh.

Besides, those political inclinations are just one expression of the underlying cognitive modes that determine whether you're capable of becoming a fully-actualized human being or if you're doomed to heed whim, superstition and butthurt for the rest of your miserable life.

To figure out which modality fate has chosen for you, theKhorum Shitlord Testis far more useful. It's based on nobel prize-winning science yo.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like a raging libertarian these days but I'm fairly close to the center it seems.

rrr_img_123948.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I wonder why my name never comes up in these worst poster threads. I think its a sign that the forum community as a while really respects my posts after a night of thinking about it. Much like a petulant child, the average poster screams and throws a fit of denial when they read my hard words of truth, but eventually they come to reconcile with the fact that I'm probably right. Cries of disagreeing eventually turn into understanding, when people come to grips with the difference between what they expect me to say and what I actually am arguing for.

I guess it gives me a sense of pride that I can open the eyes of a lot of forum posters into what they're missing in arguments. It makes me want to run for that mod position or something similar. I am the father figure you shits deserve.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ya, or it's because everyone thinks so little of your opinion that they think you don't actually exist, or worse; that you're a twisted trollish parody of an actual human.

iannis

Musty Nester
I took the shitlord test and got 3/3 shitlords.

But it didn't compare me to any cool historical figures so i'm not sure if this test is valid or not. For example, it should tell me that I resemble Feynman in some way.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I took the shitlord test and got 3/3 shitlords.

But it didn't compare me to any cool historical figures so i'm not sure if this test is valid or not. For example, it should tell me that I resemble Feynman in some way.
I suppose the whole comparison thing IS a pretty fun part of the chart.

WITNESS!

nH1degX.jpg