Would Gaige Think Cathan's Step Daughter is Hot?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Haha no shit you do that's fucking Jondar and company registering new accounts to spam the forums with dicks genius.
Nah, not anymore. We haven't had very many of those for awhile. The ones I'm talking about are legit new members.

Pops

Isn't that how that chick who auctioned off her virginity got around prostitution laws? Or was she fucking on a plane. It was something like that at least.

The quote that will live in infamy.

Ba dum tish.
You are lucky not to be in jail. Neutering would be the first thing I would do to you.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Nah, not anymore. We haven't had very many of those for awhile. The ones I'm talking about are legit new members.
I know of people that you have banned in this past month that have made new accounts and are posting on flames regularly. But you must be right this new increase in registers must just be newly kindled interest in an 8 year old game and 6 year old forum.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I know of people that you have banned in this past month that have made new accounts and are posting on flames regularly.
Only person I've banned in the last 30 days was Vinyard's girlfriend and she made her account in 2009. Hoss has banned a lot more people than I have since I got rid of you clowns.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Well you don't pay taxes so there's a law you're breaking. You banned Azamat until Christmas eve
I pay taxes now that I don't work for my parents. I never had any taxable income prior to that. Ya sure, but I banned him a long time ago.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is there anyone on the entire internet that is easier to troll into responses than Gaige?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
He's helpless now that he can't just threaten to ban anyone who makes him teary eyed. Maybe one day you will be a mod here and the traffic will increase dramatically in that month. Because you know I was only able to create my own "army" what would I know about traffic or a little bit of butt fun

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
He's helpless now that he can't just threaten to ban anyone who makes him teary eyed.
Helpless how? I can still ban whoever I want on the other site. Lacking admin here means nothing. I know it still chaps your ass that you can't post on Flames.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Ehh it's a little bit annoying I would like to be able to but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. And yes it does your responses to people here are 1000 times different than on flames

Status
Not open for further replies.