Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
Oh yeah forgot a few points.

Coming into someones home or blocking a door without permission. Rachael and I watched movies or I went to Wal-Mart to get medicine for "your son" or the other 5 kids, so saying I did not have permission is moot.

Bi-Polar....you have no clue. It was depression you ignorant fuck....lmao. Gee I wonder why.....after this BS. Ameya has no idea how much you cheated on her while she was carrying your 4th (that we know of) child does she?

Filming into a house. I was on the porch picking up my daughter, wanted to get pics of the other kids I spent 8 years of my life.

Grubb get your facts straight, you think you are being told all the truth? Be a man and think for once......with the right head.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, we need a mental image of whos creampie Grobbee was eating and feeding back to.

I now fully understand why Grobbee is moving to China. At least there, he can just kill all of the children that he has out of wedlock and then there won"t even be a dispute over custody!

Amirite?

Also:

maury_320x240.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
Yes, we need a mental image of whos creampie Grobbee was eating and feeding back to.
While I haven"t read all of that blog and I"m way, way behind on this, somehow I"m guessing that the pic in the very first post might be relevant.

Though I admit the possibility that there might be a veritable harem of women that have had the ol" snowball slurp experience.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
please someone give me cliffs in a small list form

i really want to understand this better, if i could get cliffs from konsumer or the other guy that"d be great too THX

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Heavens_Myst said:
please someone give me cliffs in a small list form

i really want to understand this better, if i could get cliffs from konsumer or the other guy that"d be great too THX
Grob VS Ex"s Boyfriend; if I understand correctly.

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Grob VS Ex"s Boyfriend; if I understand correctly.
Oh there is no vs. I have asked to meet but he refuses, his wife did come over though, nice lady. Like other people have said, myself also he is a coward.

As far as that pic, that is him and his wife (nice find BTW).....LOVE.....LMAO!

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
I came to FOH because my wife...soon to be ex showed me the site which she joined a month after they had their little (I do mean literally) conception of my once thought of son. I liked the FOHSS part the best, never was an MMO player, FPS for me.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
ok wait so this dude joined FOH, time passes, marries wife, has kid with wife, gets divorced

then ex-wife comes to FOH to talk shit about him? or she was already a member? (whats her name here).

Then you meet ex-wife, start hooking up with her, she tells you all about this shit about dude, so you join FOH and chide him on the forums? (I could careless just wondering if this timeline is correct)

thx bro im probably going to write a book about this once i figure it all out. It will be called Slaying Dragons: Grobbee & SoulKonsumer ed.

How many kids does Grobbee have with how many women?

SoulKonsumtion has been raising Grobbee-spawn as his own for 2 years without knowing it?

Fuck this is confusing and interesting.

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
Heavens_Myst said:
ok wait so this dude joined FOH, time passes, marries wife, has kid with wife, gets divorced

then ex-wife comes to FOH to talk shit about him? or she was already a member? (whats her name here).

Then you meet ex-wife, start hooking up with her, she tells you all about this shit about dude, so you join FOH and chide him on the forums? (I could careless just wondering if this timeline is correct)

thx bro im probably going to write a book about this once i figure it all out. It will be called Slaying Dragons: Grobbee & SoulKonsumer ed.
Sry but that is funny...

I would be laughing but since Alex, the boy I consider to always be my son in my heart and always will be no matter who his father is, has been taken away and not allowed to see me anymore by the soon to be ex because I could not keep my mouth shut, stop talking to people. So I figured wtf have I got to lose since I already lost what I hold dear. I even came to grips with another stranger being in my "sons" life. He calls me daddy....prob him too. Rach told me he calls many guys daddy because he does not understand what "daddy" is.....that is sad. Just like he calls all old people grandma or grandpa because he does not yet understand.

Oh and Grubb....I have a daughter with Rachael so I will see him while you are gone...

A real parent makes sacrifices for their child, they do not sacrifice their child for their own selfish "dreams".

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Konsumer please just do a quick timeline dude..

like..

1) Grub impregnates rachael
2) I meet rachael, have sex, marry her, think the kid is mine
3) find out grub is dad (HOW?!!?)
4) ETC

GOGO this thread is getting good bro dont let me down

Pyrosprial_foh

shitlord
This is epic bros.

We need pictures to further understand the situation.

Also, can we get some tit/pussy pictures? We gotta judge the pussy ya"ll.

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
Met her in hs 20+ years ago, big time crush. Move here, she leaves 1st hubby (yeah I know) for me. Together for 8 years, married 1 year 4 months she cheats. Preg, has baby, tells me Xmas night not mine...I file for divorce in March.....etc etc etc....

Hindsight is 20x20

Ya know love is another form of heart disease......