Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SoulKonsumer said:
Met her in hs 20+ years ago, big time crush. Move here, she leaves 1st hubby (yeah I know) for me. Together for 8 years, married 1 year 4 months she cheats. Preg, has baby, tells me Xmas night not mine...I file for divorce in March.....etc etc etc....

Hindsight is 20x20

Ya know love is another form of heart disease......
You gonna be the bigger man and post some pics or what?

SoulKonsumer_foh

shitlord
not going to post pics.....sorry, you can neg me all you want for it but I do draw the line on some things.

Oh and about the child support and him paying, um I was the one who had her file for paternity test through CSEA which forced him to pay...he never did it on his own nor would have if not for me and her forcing his hand. I still buy diapers or did until a couple weeks ago for him, have $310 worth of new outfits for him at my house when he is allowed back over, so Grubb so bring anything in about support unless you wish to reimburse Aetna for 17+ thousand dollars for his care and birth.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SoulKonsumer said:
not going to post pics.....sorry, you can neg me all you want for it but I do draw the line on some things.

Oh and about the child support and him paying, um I was the one who had her file for paternity test through CSEA which forced him to pay...he never did it on his own nor would have if not for me and her forcing his hand. I still buy diapers or did until a couple weeks ago for him, have $310 worth of new outfits for him at my house when he is allowed back over, so Grubb so bring anything in about support unless you wish to reimburse Aetna for 17+ thousand dollars for his care and birth.
Listen, onlyyouhave the ability and power to take this thread to the next level. I for one, and I am sure everyone else who reads these boards would like to see pics of the involved parties so we can all be a better judge of character.

You know what you need to do.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
This thread"s awesomeness could not be contained by the Rickshaw, and now it"s back in screenshots, unbelievable. Has that ever happened before?

SoulKonsumer said:
Preg, has baby, tells me Xmas night not mine...
maury-you-are-not-the-father-o.gif

BembianEQ_foh

shitlord
ho-lee shit. trying to piece this together myself... and reading some of those emails... woof. This isn"t just another hoax like zombie potam, is it? this just, simply, can"t be real.

As to the whole Facebook thing, I"ll send a request tonight for you to confirm that Alexander Michael Schrimpf is indeed our son. New dad, better name. You remember promising me you"d change his name, right? Also, Facebook is blocked in China so I will be disabling it before we leave.
dear god, this is tl;dr but i can"t rip myself away.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
OMFG I love you FOH. Crazies attract crazies. I have the biggest smile on my face.

Your high school sweet heart fucks the grub man. A bastard child happens. He wants to go to China. Kid calling everyone daddy. People fighting, saving emails, he said he said bull shit. This is why the internet was created.

Video related

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVjbo8dW9c8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVjbo8dW9c8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you guys get into a fight IRL, do us all a favor and hit Grobbee in the balls repeatedly. Seriously, go to town, bite if you have to and you"ll be a hero.

Erronius said:
While I haven"t read all of that blog and I"m way, way behind on this, somehow I"m guessing that the pic in the very first post might be relevant.

Though I admit the possibility that there might be a veritable harem of women that have had the ol" snowball slurp experience.
Hey, thanks for posting that! Unfortunately, that"s from my wife"s Flickr account, which has the ability to save a photo disabled due to copyright issues. That means specific steps were taken to download the image anyway, and my wife most certainly does not give anyone permission to use the photograph.

Engagement Pictures on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

On that page, look under "Additional Information" and check out the copyright. Please remove. Thanks!

Everything else is fair game, kids. Please, continue discussing me here. I know it"s hard not to. Even the Jug Life Crew wants in on the action.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Are you retarded or something? First off, the best way to make sure that some image you don"t want plastered all over the internet, gets plastered all over the internet is to whine about it and/or talk some mod into removing it. See that fellow in the avatar of the poster above me? Yeah. Keep crying like he did.

Second, lol. Ok Grobbee. I tremble, especially after all of the leaked crap here and hosting sites like wotlkwiki.info.

Requiem said:
Are you retarded or something? First off, the best way to make sure that some image you don"t want plastered all over the internet, gets plastered all over the internet is to whine about it and/or talk some mod into removing it. See that fellow in the avatar of the poster above me? Yeah. Keep crying like he did.

Second, lol. Ok Grobbee. I tremble, especially after all of the leaked crap here and hosting sites like wotlkwiki.info.
So I can email this response to Flickr?