WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
FOH GUILD SIGN UP - Please fill out

So with classic coming up in a couple of months I am pretty excited to play the old game, and it seems like there is a decent number of forum goers hyped to play as well. So over the next couple of months I would like to get an idea of what people want to play.

Now Horde is obviously superior because Alliance as all faggot as shown below, but I have played Horde for 15 years and we all know Paladins are OP as fuck in Vanilla so should we go Alliance or Horde?

If you want to list the class you want to play that's fine, at the start I imagine there will be an over abundance of Warriors but I honestly wouldn't worry about it since there will be a drop off of people over time. I know for certain I will be making both a Warrior and a Mage at the very least and will be tanking stuff but I am open to anyone who wants to Raid Lead or Main tank. I am not worried about going full balls to the wall and would imagine we get everything from pure casual retards to ultra try hards still you can be brain dead as fuck and still clear MC.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a good possibility taht I've been very angry about Classic but would still play.

I don't want to main tank, I would play a ranged class. I'd be sorta interested in raid leading and right now I'm realizing why did I even type that

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'd love to casual the shit out of this but I don't think I could ever make the raid times being a west coaster.

BoK and BoS are way too good as well.

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd prefer alliance, I'm gonna grind my purple ram mount again, looking forward to doing that with no quests to help....ah memories.

I'll be going Mage. I look forward to owning everyone in PvP again and topping DPS meters. ;)

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be fine with either Horde or Alliance, but I can't vote for both (although I've played Horde 75-80% of the time and a change would be welcome, perhaps).

Will play Hunter (80% chance) or Mage (20% chance).

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'll just go hunter if I play this, Dwarf or Troll, matters little. Hunter easy to look good most of the time even if you kinda suck, so many horrible players gonna be playing hunter, I'll look skilled by comparison. Outside of raiding of course, I'd tryhard that a bit, and just be mediocre.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, fucking Corpsegrinder, that dude is a classic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'd love to casual the shit out of this but I don't think I could ever make the raid times being a west coaster.

BoK and BoS are way too good as well.

West coast as well, but I'm tempted to roll up a hunter or mage.

And the real OP PVE alliance only spell was Fear Ward.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
East coast and I'll be mostly casual. Leaning warlock and i'm ok horde or alliance. I did play horde 15 years so I'll definitely be dipping over to alliance side now and again just to see the zones from Classic i never saw. First ally was leveled in Legion.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Amod Amod would you mind pinning this thread for a bit. I really want to get as many replies on this as possible.

Also don't stress over classes West coast East coast at the moment as I think we will be able to accommodate most people.

• 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod would you mind pinning this thread for a bit. I really want to get as many replies on this as possible.

Also don't stress over classes West coast East coast at the moment as I think we will be able to accommodate most people.

Request granted
Lightning Fast VCRepair.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im def in Ill be grinding the shit out of this, prolly huntard, thats always been my jam. Then pally if TBC ever comes out.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably be a super casual playing this, assuming it launches near fall. If yall go Alliance except me to moonfire you on my resto druid and catform away cause PvP is retarded.

Tactician

Ancient
I voted alliance because hanging out in ironforge is the nostalgia boner I require. Going to play priest

• 2Solidarity

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Never been in a forum guild, so this is my chance. I voted alliance just because I played Horde for classic. Gonna play a priest or hunter because I want to do one of the weapon quests.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'll run Druid, either Tauren or Night Elf. That's the one class I wanted to try and never got around to. I feel like Alliance is a better choice for geography and paladins. However I'm like 53/47 on it, it's close. Either or. Horde zones would probably be more nostalgic too.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Alliance because horde mostly consists of emos with a massive superiority complex.
Barrens chat can piss off, Goldshire is where it's at.
I might actually get a NA account since my EU guild is dead and current wow stinks.
thinking lock because I really like to fill my bags with shards and deny summons. Also I wanna do the class quests again.

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I voted horde but don’t really care either way. Would play fury warrior, orc for imba axe bonus or human for imba sword bonus. Can probably raid two nights a week, east coast.