WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All the big streamers picking alliance makes me not want to do that even though the memories of jumping around Ironforge are strong.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Prefer alliance due to quests, op paladins, fearward and insta pvp queues.
Out of curiosity, what about alliance quests do you find enjoyable?
I know it is subjective, but alliance questing feels so terrible to me with their zone hopping.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As much as I love horde it's hard to argue that Shaman are dogshit vs Paladins even thought paladins are bubble hearthing gays.

Blessing of SalvationMagic
Reduces threat generated by 30%.
300 seconds remaining
Blessing of Salvation
8% of base mana30 yd range
Instant
Places a Blessing on the party member, reducing the amount of all threat generated by 30% for 5min. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Out of curiosity, what about alliance quests do you find enjoyable?
I know it is subjective, but alliance questing feels so terrible to me with their zone hopping.

The Elwynn -> Westfall -> Redridge -> Duskwood circuit was one of my favorite story / quest lines in the game. I was pretty pissed when they screwed redridge and westfall all up during cataclysm.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I just remembered, for a REAL classic experience, we need to get Sebudai Sebudai involved somehow.

Or maybe track down that '50 DKP minus!' guy

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Where do I learn more about whatever this is?

Regression therapy is an approach to treatment that focuses on resolving significant past events believed to be interfering with a person's present mental and emotional wellness.

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I just haven’t kept up on WoW. Didn’t know if this was like a newly announced server or something.
Oh WoW Classic itself? See the other thread for more details.
Basically it's launching around end of August-ish with patch 1.12 settings, and launched in phases. Like, onyxia/rag, then BWL/ZG, then AQ, etc. Tons of hype so far it seems, and the beta is live now with a bunch of streamers playing as we speak.

So whaddaya think? Scarab Lord Sebudai Sebudai ?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm not sure I want to put the effort into leading anything because I'm assuming everybody is going to quit within 5 days but if an actual full raid team is interested I could help. Otherwise I'm playing alliance cause I like to gobble on cock

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
that said I'll guild lead only to take hand of rag on my druid.. or shaman maybe if we're horde

Last edited:
  • 1Like