WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I saw this live and it was seriously the funniest thing ever. I don't watch Soda that much but I remember in the early days of streaming mop he was like this at all times, it's kind of funny that toxic old soda is back the second they get the game they want again.

To be fair I would rather play with Soda vs Asmond and crew. As was pointed out in one of the threads those retarded trash faggots aren't even smart enough to hit mobs in the back.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Was bored since I don't have beta, so I logged into BFA for a short bit, goddamn is that fucking place a ghost town. I am kind of tempted to catch up a bit but since 8.2 is coming out soon with all new welfare loot for retards it seems pointless.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Was bored since I don't have beta, so I logged into BFA for a short bit, goddamn is that fucking place a ghost town. I am kind of tempted to catch up a bit but since 8.2 is coming out soon with all new welfare loot for retards it seems pointless.
I set up on one of the private servers. I figure one run through 1-60 would not hurt before official launches. It's been fucking years since I last played wow. And even then it was not the same game anymore.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I set up on one of the private servers. I figure one run through 1-60 would not hurt before official launches. It's been fucking years since I last played wow. And even then it was not the same game anymore.

Northdale?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe I will roll up a character on this shit. There is like 12k people online there at the moment. If anyone is up for dicking around on some fresh characters let me know.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I just want some assurance this is all gonna happen so I’m not stuck looking for something August 15th on that cancerous subreddit

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just want some assurance this is all gonna happen so I’m not stuck looking for something August 15th on that cancerous subreddit

Here is what I can tell you, if people are worried about making sure they are in some sort of ultra tryhard guild required to hit 60 within 4 days of release and adhere to a 4 day a week raid schedule on top of requiring to grind people to rank 14 and every member has to have engineering then go find one I won't give the smallest of fucks. In fact as a whole everyone will be better off because who would want to put up with you if that's your goal.

If you want to run with the people here on the board then a guild will be made and we will be raiding and clearing shit as soon as it's available. We will recruit people as needed, but I can tell you I have no patience or desire for crybaby faggots and if you feel you aren't going to get enough out of this 3 months before the fucking servers are even available then please please please fuck right off.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The forum always pulls a lot of people in on launches for WoW expacs, I'd assume classic is even more. I told the story how our first EN raid had 60 people show up.

A lot of people dropped off, but getting that intro 40+ people is the key. I would imagine Classic will be no different. A lot of people come out of the woodwork. Just because some people (me) act the loudest, don't let it detract from what actually will happen.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I didn’t mean to come off that way Booze. I’m happy to get pre raid bis, farm reps and all sorts of bullshit prior to everyone being ready. I may be the filthiest casual of them all, my girlfriends said she’s fine with me playing but has never been around for my full nerd boner before. (We didn’t live together when I played on ED or Rift; my last hardcore raid experiences).

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Trying to decide what class to play. Leaning towards priest or druid. Hunter was fucking aids with ammo + mana + deadzone.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I didn’t mean to come off that way Booze. I’m happy to get pre raid bis, farm reps and all sorts of bullshit prior to everyone being ready. I may be the filthiest casual of them all, my girlfriends said she’s fine with me playing but has never been around for my full nerd boner before. (We didn’t live together when I played on ED or Rift; my last hardcore raid experiences).

Noodle is probably correct at some point people will get tired of classic and drop which I am fine with as well, still here is the thing if you are decent at the game and have farmed up gear even if the guild went belly up at some point you would be able to get in another guild without to much difficulty. Unless you plan is you play some ret paladin or feral druid or some shit, which in that case nobody will let you play not even us.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Trying to decide what class to play. Leaning towards priest or druid. Hunter was fucking aids with ammo + mana + deadzone.

I mained druid and I'm going to do it again. Everything that's bad about druids in raids/PvE in general is basically the opposite in PvP. If you care about that sort of thing. Moonkin can fucking 2shot people in wsg pretty easily with some gear. Cat can certainly hold its own in pvp, in raids it's alright but you're probably going to be at the bottom and you're only there for Leader of the Pack. Bear is pretty good 5man tanks believe it or not. I mean I'd rather take a warrior but bear threat/damage is really high. I wouldn't expect to tank many raids until deep into the games life cycle though.

Resto is good all around, people talk about it like you're at a severe disadvantage when playing it but I never found that to be the case for myself. Or the healers I was playing with are retarded, I don't know.

Flag running is my jam and all 3/4 specs can do really well at it but resto/bear is your best bet. You can kite anything in the game and with free action potions you're quite literally unstoppable.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I mained druid and I'm going to do it again. Everything that's bad about druids in raids/PvE in general is basically the opposite in PvP. If you care about that sort of thing. Moonkin can fucking 2shot people in wsg pretty easily with some gear. Cat can certainly hold its own in pvp, in raids it's alright but you're probably going to be at the bottom and you're only there for Leader of the Pack. Bear is pretty good 5man tanks believe it or not. I mean I'd rather take a warrior but bear threat/damage is really high. I wouldn't expect to tank many raids until deep into the games life cycle though.

Resto is good all around, people talk about it like you're at a severe disadvantage when playing it but I never found that to be the case for myself. Or the healers I was playing with are retarded, I don't know.

Flag running is my jam and all 3/4 specs can do really well at it but resto/bear is your best bet. You can kite anything in the game and with free action potions you're quite literally unstoppable.
Yeah I started shaman, went hunter, then ended up going druid in vanilla wow and druid in PVP was a fucking blast. It was a super hard counter to mages since you can just shift out of everything they tried to lock you down with.