WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
nah, im not going to apply. I was hoping serionity would count,. been here since swg launched. Ill put me self up

It's hard to tell if you are trolling or just that socially awkward. You certainty don't have much self awareness if you can't handle basic reading comprehension that literally every other person in this thread was able to accomplish? So far the Eurobro representation on this thread make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with you all.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Welcome to the guild, Raponchi! You'll fit right in. Once you've decided which class to play, it'd be great if you can put your name on the spreadsheet BoozeCube linked earlier so we don't overfill your spot. With 20 hours a day, you should hit 60 quick. Maybe you can help BoozeCube lead the guild as a class officer or something?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This guy is clearly Ossoi's smarter and better looking brother, how could we say no to that?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
It's hard to tell if you are trolling or just that socially awkward. You certainty don't have much self awareness if you can't handle basic reading comprehension that literally every other person in this thread was able to accomplish? So far the Eurobro representation on this thread make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with you all.

It a matter of not pushing everybody out of my way, and was a fair question. If you feel like shiting on me because i want to do it calmly and not demand anything, how can that be wrong. We dont all have the second amendment to go shoot up shit that dont like uts. I was being humble. A contrast to all the dense motherfucker on this board. I'm done responding to you. I laugh at asll you macho mans alluding yourself as to be alpha males. You have spent the last 30 years talking and beating a dead horse that is og eq. When you all are poopsocking shitter. Exception to all rules ofcourse. anyway. You guys dont seem like a fun place to join. guess ill dropit. sorry for wating time. And enjoy your game abd approach. I cant stand juvibile grandstanding. Im 40 years old. Go impress somewhere else

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It a matter of not pushing everybody out of my way, and was a fair question. If you feel like shiting on me because i want to do it calmly and not demand anything, how can that be wrong. We dont all have the second amendment to go shoot up shit that dont like uts. I was being humble. A contrast to all the dense motherfucker on this board. I'm done responding to you. I laugh at asll you macho mans alluding yourself as to be alpha males. You have spent the last 30 years talking and beating a dead horse that is og eq. When you all are poopsocking shitter. Exception to all rules ofcourse. anyway. You guys dont seem like a fun place to join. guess ill dropit. sorry for wating time. And enjoy your game abd approach. I cant stand juvibile grandstanding. Im 40 years old. Go impress somewhere else

maxresdefault.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What?

Come on man. Please tell me the high bar of filling out a row on a spreadsheet is now too high. This is what we are reduced to?

• 1Solidarity

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>

I want a self made poopsocking officer.

• 1Solidarity

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
motherfucker, read the thread. Passive aggressive shit must not be your forte. anyways,. surely ill find someone. nfg. Just sad since i was really excited to run premades etc with FOH. ah well. THis next hasj bong will make me forget and get over it. Hope you all have a good launch <3

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
motherfucker, rad the thread. PAssive agressive shit must not be your forte. anyways,. surely ill fuioind someone. nfg. Just sad since i was really excited to run premades etc. ah well

I'm sorry here man. But I did read it which is why I am confused.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Only thing i miss here is a good WW2 museum. Danmark was occupied, man even Malta had one. (Dont worry, no racism. Just third reich buff) I am broke now with barely money to go home lol. Going to a Retro gaming store to sell my Gameboy sp and some games. Good times. Finally the sun came out. 50 kr and you can game all you want. Awesome shit. Ruben Og Bobby (@rubenogbobby) • Instagram photos and videos

I think this guy might be an actual Nazi, that obviously qualifies him for leadership here.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I think this guy might be an actual Nazi, that obviously qualifies him for leadership here.
Close, my grand great parents travelled in a raft from tsjekkoslovakia to chile in 1931 before the shit hit the fan. shit I have german blood in me,, spanish, british and chilean and Inca, I forgot Inca. . So...thanks i guess ?

With this cocktail of dna and heritage from over 4-5 counties makes me being a nazi difficult. I'm totally obsessed with it (ww2), I would not be in NOrway if this foul breath siphyliss ridden nephew fucker that had her killed because she was sick of him pissing and defecating her. I don't thank them,, but Kissinger, Pinochet, Hitler, and several other are at fault from taking me away from my home country and it sucks. Being unwanted because my pigment contains more melanin, which has no correlation with iq or wits and is needed in the body to well, function healthy, changes everything. Existential crises. Sorry for the derail. Ill shut up

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users