WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I nominate this man for guild leader and raid leader.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
This reminds me of the time you guys made that kid officer after he announced he dropped out of highschool to lead raids.

ffs

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But first he must finish his quest in... filling out a row on the spreadsheet. Can our fearless leader do it?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
hmm, ifuck it. Im signing up. Now that you know i'm aim a light brown person living in norway. The insult and racissm will surely be an all day thing. Ill go for it and see how long i last. Im up boyos

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm so excited for guild chat! Imagine people thinking having smaller raids and guilds are a good thing!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fires of Heaven collectively falling for another comedy character routine, yet again

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
are you saying im trying some comedy routine ? Shit im just talking. Aint even funny or trying to be, but you how ever. Throwing "im so badass ass" insults that are just laughable aint a good strat to let them (foh) allow you to slurp on their knobs. For that you need a hoof, some magic marker. Tranny revelation or paid hookers. Your lame ass trolling is pitiful. The try hard line was thin in 2003

• 1WTF

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
Lordjenkins Lordjenkins - So you telling me he has not work hard for it ?

Monthly government check ? Yes. 20 hours a day dedicated to leading ? Yes. Eurofag broken English humor and hates Ossoi ? Yes.

You are now the leader for the Fires of Heaven WoW classic run. Now that we have families/careers we're the casuals and you're our best bet.

I hope you sell gold at least.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Close, my grand great parents travelled in a raft from tsjekkoslovakia to chile in 1931 before the shit hit the fan. shit I have german blood in me,, spanish, british and chilean and Inca, I forgot Inca. . So...thanks i guess ?

With this cocktail of dna and heritage from over 4-5 counties makes me being a nazi difficult. I'm totally obsessed with it (ww2), I would not be in NOrway if this foul breath siphyliss ridden nephew fucker that had her killed because she was sick of him pissing and defecating her. I don't thank them,, but Kissinger, Pinochet, Hitler, and several other are at fault from taking me away from my home country and it sucks. Being unwanted because my pigment contains more melanin, which has no correlation with iq or wits and is needed in the body to well, function healthy, changes everything. Existential crises. Sorry for the derail. Ill shut up

I been offline for 2 fucking hours and I come back to this what are you even going on about

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Stay on topic, please. First warning.
Monthly government check ? Yes. 20 hours a day dedicated to leading ? Yes. Eurofag broken English humor and hates Ossoi ? Yes.

You are now the leader for the Fires of Heaven WoW classic run. Now that we have families/careers we're the casuals and you're our best bet.

I hope you sell gold at least.
Dont kill me. My broken chinglish is to hard for your kentucky low iq. I dont give shit about the leader spot. I just want to have fun without assholes one upping and playing gatcha. It's a game. Sick of it. Oh and it brings me immense pleasure that you are hella upset. Watch the heart and diabeeetus. So shallow you are.

*Amod edit: Stay on topic, please. Only so much shitting on other posters before it gets obnoxious. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I been offline for 2 fucking hours and I come back to this what are you even going on about
Hey. Nobel consept. Im stoned out my gourd. Souded awesome at the time. And was proving the kentucky inbred fellow that i cant by blooldine be a nazy. But you would know had you read