WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a shit anyways, were talking the top 1%ers no life motherfuckers anyway. Most will be here to have fun and relive the classic shit from an adult perspective (for most people anyway) Raids as I see them for most guilds like ours will be not who min maxes but who the fuck is available to raid in the firs place.

This is a big one. Streamers and people who are trying way too damn hard will get to 60 in under a week and clear all the raids the first day they are available. But, 90-95% of the player population WON'T race to max level and WON'T play the game like their life depends on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm gonna go slow on account of world pvp taking up a lot of my time.

World Chat: We need people, we're attacking Crossroads!

Me at level 3: Well, I better go lend a hand. -starts running-

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Hey Raponchi, if you don't win as guild leader you should definitely run for forum moderator. Though, I'd wait until you aren't admittedly high to make your thread. Since there are rules and your grammar is atrocious.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread reminds me of... pretty much every WoW thread ever.

• 2Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wait seriously what the fuck fag amod warned that guy

Newest batch of Amod Amod are some pussy ass faggots

• 2Like

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I'm going to be a man about it and say I got some out of line. call me whatever. Sorry for my unreasonable shit, I could made my points without getting baited (foh forum 101). I took the bait. carry on

Last edited:

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
You guys deserve each other. Please take him under your wing Ossoi.
Read my other post. I was out of bounds, I'm no troll, just got carrier away. My post history stands as witness. Anyway. If you want to keep at it, go ahead. Moving forward i want to make guildfriends, not eat the shit stain award Os has earned