WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also I'm changing my vote to PVE because I'm old and don't have time for that nonsense.

I didnt think there was any way for you to make a change worse than your avatar, yet here we are...

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Forum alliance guild banner:

The Polk High Allstars

Polk High Guild banner1.png

• 11Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 18 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I always thought this was the optimal way.

I'm pretty sure you can reach max level in current ez-mode WoW with that machine. All you'd have to do is move your character to level-appropriate zones and let 'er rip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Everyone is wildly overthinking this entire thing.

Adter they announce the server names we will watch for any servers to avoid. Once we figure out one we will make a thread with who to send a tell to once you are level 10.

Once launch happens you do your thing with the friends of your choice and send a tell to that person when ready.

None of this multiple guilds nonsense. No signing up with classes. You do you, when we get enough people to 60 in the guild raids will just magically start.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Adter they announce the server names we will watch for any servers to avoid. Once we figure out one we will make a thread with who to send a tell to once you are level 10.

Once launch happens you do your thing with the friends of your choice and send a tell to that person when ready.

None of this multiple guilds nonsense. No signing up with classes. You do you, when we get enough people to 60 in the guild raids will just magically start.
As a previous guild leader let me just jump in here

• 5Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I admittedly don't have any friends that are in a position in life to play this the way that I can...they are all married with kids and they don't even want to touch the game if they can only play casually....so here I am looking for other people to fill up some socks with and corner the market on Devilsaur leather!

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I admittedly don't have any friends that are in a position in life to play this the way that I can...they are all married with kids and they don't even want to touch the game if they can only play casually....so here I am looking for other people to fill up some socks with and corner the market on Devilsaur leather!

Welcome poopsocker!

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

Are you leading the guild now Buzz Killington? How would one, at the very least, ensure that people wind up playing the same faction? Just have everyone do their own thing and hope it falls together?

I mean there is also the fact that this is all just time killing since we're two months away from a game...

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
We'll be voting on servers and going from there. One horde, one alliance. Entirely possible and very likely that we'll be running both.

BoozeCube BoozeCube is pretty much looking to be the horde GM and I'll officer that shit if it helps orchestrate things. Assuming he doesn't tell me to go fuck myself.

Regardless, I'll be poopsocking with the best of em.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You might want to consider one faction. If history repeats there will be a massive drop off like in legion

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nahh, hes right, it would be wise if everyone just roll on one faction, because there WILL be attrition. Also out of the 150 or so we have, how many will be HC enough to raid? How many wil level fast, etc..

• 1Like