WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who's in a guild on nost pvp alliance side? It's boring as shit guildless. Character name is Illianya.

ansar

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, sounds interesting. I guess I will give the PVE server a try. I never played WoW though, so I might be in for a shock.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Started playing again on the PvE server (Horde). A much more realistic population.

I'll play again on PvP if they add another server or two.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I started playing around the holidays on the PvE server. The pop. on PVP wasn't worth the hassle in my view to get the "experience". I'm alliance in the upper 40s now and seems a lot of euros on allie side, questing wise all the areas seem "full" but not over crowded, which is much different than the PVP server. Only drawbacks I could mention are minimal PVP thus far leveling up (i've been in 1 WSG) and the server is in Europe and i'm EST. Name is Vapump shoot me a msg.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dustwallow Marsh sucks so bad horde side pre-tbc. So unfinished feeling.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this again some. just doing 10-19 WSG on horde side. cant bring myself to level.. I wish so badly that i had what it takes to get to 51 or 60 so i could just do AV nonstop. but leveling is so god damn boring

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Started playing this again some. just doing 10-19 WSG on horde side. cant bring myself to level.. I wish so badly that i had what it takes to get to 51 or 60 so i could just do AV nonstop. but leveling is so god damn boring
Should figure on it taking about 6 days of /played time unless you do it super optimally... which means this server will probably be dead by the time you hit 60 if you don't poopsock it. Haha.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I got 60 on the PVE server with 6d 4h played.

I wonder how much time 60 takes on retail now. 3 or 4 days?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
With heirloom dungeon finder and raf youll fly by. Without raf maybe a little longer but still easy

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How much cheaper are mounts/training at exalted with that mount's faction?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I rolled on the PvE server, alliance side, last weekend. Been enjoying myself. Same name I used on live, Tiir. Joined a mass invite guild to get my feet wet and have been embracing the nostalgia.

I do need to dial in my mod setup a lot. Using some random stuff I found that doesn't error much, but it's not really my style.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
There should be an add on pack on the nostalrius forum if you haven't found what you wanted on your own.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I do need to dial in my mod setup a lot. Using some random stuff I found that doesn't error much, but it's not really my style.
Is there a site with a compilation of popular mods used during this era?

Personally, I enjoy the slower leveling and combat pace. The current iteration of WoW feels so frantic.