WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'll be leveling my alliance war soon. He's only level 30 at the moment.
I meant tradeskills, almost 50 on the paladin but I have been super casual. Next class will be warlock, waiting on people sucks in this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I meant tradeskills, almost 50 on the paladin but I have been super casual. Next class will be warlock, waiting on people sucks in this game.
Understood bruh. Turtle has been my go to game for the past 2 months now I guess? Just leveling, chilling, doing whatever. I never had to wait on anyone the group finder works well enough. My warrior is going to be hitting the dungeons hard though.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So I'm leveling with the Vagabond challenge, where you can only use unenchanted whites. PvP glyph (which when you turn off, is gone forever with the bonus) makes it a bit quicker with the 30% bonus.

I made it to 44, but now I have a stalker. This 60 warlock is just straight up corpse camping me. I got away eventually, and this faggot is using the friends list to stalk me lol. This has been going on for 2 hours. Gotta love toxic people!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I'm leveling with the Vagabond challenge, where you can only use unenchanted whites. PvP glyph (which when you turn off, is gone forever with the bonus) makes it a bit quicker with the 30% bonus.

I made it to 44, but now I have a stalker. This 60 warlock is just straight up corpse camping me. I got away eventually, and this faggot is using the friends list to stalk me lol. This has been going on for 2 hours. Gotta love toxic people!
Why are you his friend?

• 1Worf

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Why are you his friend?

It's a pve server, so you can friend anyone no questions asked. Shows you what zone they are in. So you can see when they're on a flight path to mess with you. Luckily mages have portals ;)

I hit 60 last night and finally turned off war mode. Good times! I'll have to find a new guild though, they raid 11-2am my time QQ

If you do try Vagrant's, keep in mind you can't even equip green bags lol

war.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Love winning these long AVs and the world pvp is nice

Did I mention there's a lvl 60 cap? Crazy, right?

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Funny that we are raiding on SOD launch day. I wonder how many people will be absent.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Looks like a full sign up to me and the added locks are lookin' gr8

You know people are getting beat down by Garr on here? Lol? Turns out they made the mobs a bit harder across the board, and with no raid buffs allowed.... this is the right raiding for me tbh

Good luck to everyone with the 25 level cap on Thursday

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is this worth playing for someone who played the first year of wow then never picked it up again?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've got like every class to 40 ish on this server, lol. Good times.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How's the end game been, assuming any are above 40? lol

I kept getting stuck without quests but the new level 40 Gilneas zone is pushign my shaman hard so I think I'll make it to end game this time. Plus they were doing a crazy XP boost during the holidays, had I known this I would have done some grinding on other chars. Just hit 46 on Shaman and still have Tanaris and Feralas to start.

On my 48 druid I've completed every zone and I'm completely out of quests and ZF/Mara just don't give good XP.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I really liked the island east of Gadgetzan too, good leveling spots.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How's the end game been, assuming any are above 40? lol

We are full clear BWL and still going on Alliance side pvp server

Bad news is almost all the Horde have been griefed off by us.

• 1Worf