WTF Story Thread?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Edit: happened in Brazil, outside a school, off duty cop shot him 3 times center mass. Yeah, he fuckin' died wearing sandals. He's also wearing multiple layers, since I imagine it's winter down there right now, so that likely soaked up the initial bleeding. I bet if the video were longer, and we had an HD picture of the ground after they scraped his corpse off the road, there would be a bit of blood.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dead? He's not even bleeding. I'm guessing those were bean bag rounds or something? If he had been shot by a real bullet at close range right in the chest like that would adrenaline be enough to keep him moving around for that long after the fact?

• 9Picard
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 12 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Dead? He's not even bleeding. I'm guessing those were bean bag rounds or something? If he had been shot by a real bullet at close range right in the chest like that would adrenaline be enough to keep him moving around for that long after the fact?
Bean bag round in a handgun?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I agree, not enough to say if he would die or not. But most of the time getting shot it isnt suddenly a massive pool of blood around you or flying everywhere. Especially not from a grainy somewhat distant camera that you can see. And yes, if you didnt pop them in the spine or destroyed the heart, you can be a dead man walking for quite a while. Gun injuries are funny, a single .22 hit can easily kill but people have survived dozens of hits from much beefier handgun rounds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
According to the reddit thread, he is indeed dead.
Ao lado de crianças, mãe PM reage a assalto e mata ladrão em SP; veja vídeo
Sao Paulo - A military police officer accompanied by her young daughter reacted to a robber in front of a school in the Jardim dos Ipes neighborhood, Suzano on Saturday morning, killing the assailant.

She, who was a off duty military officer, fired three times at the thief, who fell on the ground and then was disarmed. He was sent to the Holy House of the City, where he died.

The occurrence occurred around 8am. Mothers and small children waited to open the gates of the private school Ferriera Master, which would host a Mother's Day party when they were approached by a man with a .38 caliber revolver who announced the robbery.

While he was reviewing a school official, the off duty cop pulled out her pistol and shot him in the chest and leg. The man then fell backwards into the street, releasing his pistol in sequence. The cop went to him in turning him face down, surrendering him until the police arrived.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bean bag round in a handgun?

Yea it seemed strange but there is no blood on his hands even though he's cradling his wound and blood spatter on her from such close range, no blood on the street. It all just looks very strange on the video.

Sludig

As fucking rough as these south american countries are, they sure provide a fuck ton of off duty cops demolishing bad guys video's. Like put a good chunk of american cops to shame though we have some badasses too.

j00t

Yea it seemed strange but there is no blood on his hands even though he's cradling his wound and blood spatter on her from such close range, no blood on the street. It all just looks very strange on the video.

a few years back there was a video of some guy shooting his lawyer or something? i can't remember who or why the shooting happened... anyway, it happened on camera and the lawyer took like 5 bullets to the chest and didn't even react. i mean, he reacted to the gun, but not to the actual injury. it LOOKED like the guy unloaded a clip at point blank range and missed with every shot, but the guy, in fact, got hit a good amount of times. there's no blood, no giant holes in his shirt, nothing. i BELIEVE it was a .22 so obviously a smaller calibur and the dude was a bigger guy so it looked less violent than it actually was. but i'm pretty sure he still died? anyway, the point is that unless you're getting shot in the face with a .50 cal, things look a whole lot more muted in real life.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
a few years back there was a video of some guy shooting his lawyer or something? i can't remember who or why the shooting happened... anyway, it happened on camera and the lawyer took like 5 bullets to the chest and didn't even react. i mean, he reacted to the gun, but not to the actual injury. it LOOKED like the guy unloaded a clip at point blank range and missed with every shot, but the guy, in fact, got hit a good amount of times. there's no blood, no giant holes in his shirt, nothing. i BELIEVE it was a .22 so obviously a smaller calibur and the dude was a bigger guy so it looked less violent than it actually was. but i'm pretty sure he still died? anyway, the point is that unless you're getting shot in the face with a .50 cal, things look a whole lot more muted in real life.

Or that video of the cop who shoots the guy in the leg, and hits an artery. Guy bled out on the curb in less than 2 minutes.

j00t

Or that video of the cop who shoots the guy in the leg, and hits an artery. Guy bled out on the curb in less than 2 minutes.

Yeah, injuries are weird man... joker' s pencil trick is actually more of a survivable injury than a tiny .22 that nicks an artery

Kais

<Gold Donor>
What makes .22s so deadly is that they aren't jacketed allowing the bullet to fracture. They are light enough that they lose potential energy quickly so they don't pierce straight through, but rather hit a bone then rattle around shredding other stuff. Wound from a .22 is incredibly erratic vs any other caliber.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

It was a 9mm and he was hit three times in the chest. Confirmed dead.

My pops hit a deer with a .22 through the throat and there was basically no blood, and the deer dropped instantly. Pellet sized hole ripped through its esophagus.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just realized we're like all playing a giant game of Apples to Apples with our emoji responses and Internets.

• 1Blown