WTF Story Thread?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I didn't read beyond the tagline of the article, but I'm assuming rehab wasn't the parents' first step. That being said, there's a significant difference between a kid who's being a little shit because they're playing too much (just take their Xbox away) and a kid who would rather piss themselves than stop playing.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You mean like all the old EQ poopsockers here?

Edit: We should send her an invite. She should feel right at home here!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
She skipped the sock when she was poop socking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

"One way to address these issues, Heather and her colleagues wrote in an essay published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, would be to create a handicap system that uses an algorithm to account for physiological parameters such as testosterone, hemoglobin levels, height, and endurance capacity, as well as social factors like gender identity and socioeconomic status."

The whole idea is ludicrous, but that even more so. Just more people that need to burn in the fire.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sports reporting 10 years from now: "While John ran the race in the shortest time, he came in 14th place after factoring in the algorithms. Gold went to Lashota Kong, the trans Ethiopian cripple, even though xher didn't finish the race; Silver went to Purple Rain, mainly for her interpretive feminist dance routine mid way through; and Bronze went to Gogo Blaire the meth addicted stripper.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"One way to address these issues, Heather and her colleagues wrote in an essay published in the Journal of Medical Ethics, would be to create a handicap system that uses an algorithm to account for physiological parameters such as testosterone, hemoglobin levels, height, and endurance capacity, as well as social factors like gender identity and socioeconomic status."

The whole idea is ludicrous, but that even more so. Just more people that need to burn in the fire.

It's such a bullshit argument that they just want to be allowed to compete in sports.

Nothing's stopping them from competing against men except for their lack of genetic advantage

Siliconemelons

A whole lot of WTF here crammed into such a small space

It is dumb this is being tied to "free the nipple" it should just be "you are in your house you can do what you want"... kids saw moms tits? OH NOES who cares. "Mom arrested for showing her child age 0.5 her breasts...while feeding them."

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is dumb this is being tied to "free the nipple" it should just be "you are in your house you can do what you want"... kids saw moms tits? OH NOES who cares. "Mom arrested for showing her child age 0.5 her breasts...while feeding them."

Right... this boils down to jilted ex wife Karen getting her may I speak to the manager on in a very dangerous way and weaponized Child Protective Services against them. CPS loves to completely destroy innocent lives while letting the actual threats to children walk, so they were ready to lay the hammer down on this awful woman doing what she wants in the privacy of her own home. I have seen this shit happen a few times to distant family members and it's unbelievable the "rights" CPS has in their investigations.

Although with that said... usually when you are working in extremely dusty areas, you layer UP not take shit off, but whatever enjoy your gritty boob sweat in prison I guess.